  • Re: Economic Theory

    John is Keynes Friendly ... in the sense he accepts that when the economy goes bust, government intervention is good. He does not understand he is sacrificing the future, he thinks that when we are in a crisis we should not worry about the future. So, with this background, John accepts the Keynes principles of interventionism. Does not believe that
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gaucho on Wed, Jun 6 2012
  • Re: Economic Theory

    That is amazing. Thank you so much.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gaucho on Wed, Jun 6 2012
  • Re: Economic Theory

    You are correct. I am a Libertarian and my friend John said he wanted to read a textbook from any college and "I" told him that most sylabus in the establishment teaches the Keynesian school. His reply was ... if most of the schools teach that, then ... doesn't that mean that the Keynesian method is better?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gaucho on Wed, Jun 6 2012
  • Re: Economic Theory

    This morning John and I went for a walk and in full honest disclosure I told him that I was reaching out to the Libertarian minded community to find a book ... so he said ... well most Colleges teach Keynes ... I had no argument against that ... then he continues saying he will read a book about the world being flat. I told him that if he is not intellectually
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gaucho on Wed, Jun 6 2012
  • Re: Economic Theory

    Lately I saw more of his videos on youtube.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gaucho on Wed, Jun 6 2012
  • Economic Theory

    I read the Human Action and also Man Economy and State. Currently I am in economics discussion with a Keynsian neighbor. He is open to speak with me because I don't attack. He admitted he does not know anything about economics so he wanted to read a college book in economics. I told him that most books in colleges are written from a Keynes perspective
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Gaucho on Wed, Jun 6 2012
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | More Search Options