  • Re: About the Fabian Society...

    I hope it's not too much of a problem to resurrect an old discussion. You asked for books, but you didn't really get that. (though the last post is fairly detailed) As to alleged bias, I doubt you'll be able to avoid that either way. Some time after you posted your query, a book relevant to your query was added to the Mises servers. I'm
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by progressingamerica on Fri, Nov 23 2012
  • Re: Stuff we can do

    Here is some stuff we can do How about transcriptions? The Mises literature library has a great list of items to choose from, most of which are not in copyright. One book in particular that I'm reading is titled "Fabian Freeway". http://mises.org/document/4621 Large portions of this are readable to the human eye, but are not searchable
    Posted to General (Forum) by progressingamerica on Mon, Aug 13 2012
  • Re: "Fabian Freeway" and the copyright status of the Mises Literature Library

    Judy Thommesen emailed me back(not long after the original posting of my query) and stated that she cannot see in any of the searches she did any renewal of the copyright for Fabian Freeway. Jeff Tucker also replied to me, with the following link: http://collections.stanford.edu/copyrightrenewals/bin/search/simple/process?query=Fabian+Freeway So I'll
    Posted to General (Forum) by progressingamerica on Fri, Jul 6 2012
  • Re: "Fabian Freeway" and the copyright status of the Mises Literature Library

    Thanks for the lightning quick reply. That is one of the things I had read earlier, but given how sticky of a web that copyrights can be I was hoping to get something more definitive. I guess there isn't such a thing. I'll email the people you suggested in your prior response. Thanks
    Posted to General (Forum) by progressingamerica on Sat, Jun 23 2012
  • "Fabian Freeway" and the copyright status of the Mises Literature Library

    How would I go about determining the copyright status of http://mises.org/document/4621 ? I've searched high and low across the Mises.org site, and it seems like most works are under CC-BY 3.0,(based on comments of individuals only in the forums) but I want to take the proper precautions before making use of this book. Each individual book in the
    Posted to General (Forum) by progressingamerica on Sat, Jun 23 2012
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | More Search Options