  • A Thorough (enough) critique of Romney's economic plan?

    Does this exist? I've been nit-picking here and there with his medicare plan, social security, his tax policy, but I have yet to see anyone actually give a decent criticism, let alone Misesian, of his entire plan. Mayhaps this ought to be the place to discuss!
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ahall12 on Sat, Nov 3 2012
  • Re: Skeptical Libertarians and LRC

    Argument from authority.
    Posted to General (Forum) by ahall12 on Sat, Oct 20 2012
  • Barclays Scandal?

    So I keep hearing about this particular scandal of the English bank on NPR every morning on my drive. The only bit of information I've heard from them is that the bank was fined for manipulating/fixing interest rates. They never mention whether they fixed the interest rates too high or too low, but the general idea I'm getting is they fixed
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by ahall12 on Thu, Jul 5 2012
  • Re: US Economic Collapse?

    "The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless." - Some dude 20xx
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by ahall12 on Mon, Jul 2 2012
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options