  • Re: Audio books / Librivox

    Wow, thanks Dave! A directory listing is very helpful. To other responders: Thanks for all the tips, but as I mentioned in my second post, the rss feed route works quite nicely (at least in Firefox). For the record, I use a Sansa Clip+ and run the KDE desktop (Linux) on my PC. Transferring the files to the device is not a problem -- I'm all set
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by kenneth on Wed, Jul 11 2012
  • Re: Audio books / Librivox

    Hmmm, I don't see such links anywhere, but your suggestion led me to a solution. There is an rss feed associated with each audio book. When I click on the feed link (in Firefox), I am presented with a page containing links to the constituent mp3 files.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by kenneth on Wed, Jul 11 2012
  • Audio books / Librivox

    Hi everyone, I'm incredibly impressed by the collection of free books and articles that is available here at the von Mises site. However, my preferred way to digest books is in audio format, as I am then able to get through a lot of material while cooking, doing dishes, etc. I noticed that there audio book versions of some publications can be found
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by kenneth on Wed, Jul 11 2012
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options