  • Re: Kokesh plans loaded open carry rally in DC, where it's illegal

    Been on the Ron Paul Forums for the past hour debating people who are actually excited for this, thinking of it as a way for DC politicians to think twice about what they are doing and implement "reforms." The notion that this would actually accomplish anything of lasting value is so absurd that it ought to be straight from the mind of Salvador
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Tue, May 7 2013
  • Re: Is Rock and Roll Dead?

    Might I ask what gave the impression that I "don't really listen to music" other than stereotypes about my generation? EDIT And of course, I was stereotyping about music today - so let me just clear that up before someone calls me out on that one.
    Posted to General (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Tue, Apr 2 2013
  • Re: Is Rock and Roll Dead?

    Technically speaking, "rock and roll" was the kind of music that came out of the Chuck Berry/Buddy Holly era, which in turn emerged out of Jazz and other variations of "black music." (RACIST!!!!) That kind of music however, died out as early as the mid-to-late 60s. Right around there was when the British started invading, giving
    Posted to General (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Tue, Apr 2 2013
  • Re: Mississippi Bans Soft Drinks Smaller Than 20 Ounces

    For the longest time I thought this was legit, so NonAntiAnarchist shouldn't feel bad at all.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Mon, Apr 1 2013
  • Re: Kinsella v. Wenzel

    What really baffled me was why Wenzel felt that he had to shout and whine into the microphone the entire time when Kinsella was doing absolutely nothing to provoke him - it could have easily been an easy-mannered, friendly discussion, but ol' Bob was determined to be the most unethical and obnoxious debater this side of 4Chan.
    Posted to General (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Mon, Apr 1 2013
  • Re: Kinsella v. Wenzel

    Kinsella's new debate blog post Compare that post with Wenzel's regarding the debate. Stephan's Post Title: Debate with Robert Wenzel on Intellectual Property Wenzel's Post Title: KINSELLA CRUSHED!!! Best bit of Kinsella's blog post: "Ultimately the “debate” was pointless because Wenzel does not know how to engage
    Posted to General (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Mon, Apr 1 2013
  • Re: Kinsella v. Wenzel

    @ Stephan Adkins Wenzel has made decent comments on his blog, however in his interviews he tends to show a strong love of displaying an over-read demeanor - which, in the case of this "debate," made the man an obnoxious baboon. As of late however, his blog has shown a lot of dogmatic tendancies, most of which regarding Ron Paul and an inability
    Posted to General (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Mon, Apr 1 2013
  • Re: Mises Institute unearths it's true beliefs

    Wheylous, might need to brush up on that English for us, pal. We don't take kindly to you Kazakhstanians around these here parts.
    Posted to General (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Mon, Apr 1 2013
  • Re: Mises Institute unearths its true beliefs

    What the heck?
    Posted to General (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Mon, Apr 1 2013
  • Re: Kinsella v. Wenzel

    "I am going to hang up if you don't shut the hell up. Now I don't know if you are a genuinely retarded person or what..." Holy mackeral. I'm surprised it's taken this long for Kinsella to start to lose his cool - kudos to him for keeping it for so long, or most of it.
    Posted to General (Forum) by SkepticalMetal on Mon, Apr 1 2013
Page 1 of 168 (1677 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options