  • Re: Declining Birth Rates and the Future of Humanity

    As a human race, if we maintain an average fertility rate of 2.1 per woman, the population on earth is estimated to increase to 10 million and have a fixed population after that... this is why... (source: http://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_religions_and_babies.html ) anyway, the current fertility rate is higher than this since only 84 countries have
    Posted to General (Forum) by justme335 on Sun, Aug 19 2012
  • Re: Immigration And Economy

    Are citizens and immigrants safe from the government? I am asking this because there is monarchy with absolute power there. I see your point there. Yes, true, it is a monarchy, but with so much abundance in the oil rich country, all citizens are treated in extreme generosity, very easy loans with extremely low interest (which are often covered by the
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by justme335 on Fri, Aug 17 2012
  • Re: Immigration And Economy

    Well fellows, this is getting so interesting, I had to come back and take part in the convesation again. I read all the posts above, I'll try to reply to most of the questions above as much as possible: Subject 1: Illegal Immigrants are causing high crime rate. Subject 2: Should there be a limitation to the number of immigrants Subject 3: Immigrants
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by justme335 on Fri, Aug 17 2012
  • Re: Immigration And Economy

    Greece is not that only country having illegal immigrants... yet its economy is suffering more severely than any other economy in the world... The problem is not the emmigrants, try to take them away and watch this happen: inflation rises madly over every product in Greece GDP ppp of the country remains the same... as the act of removing the emmigrants
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by justme335 on Tue, Aug 14 2012
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | More Search Options