  • Re: Fiscal Multipliers Debunked?

    It appears that both Jonathan M. F. Catalán and his cryptic message have vanished like the promised multiplied income and employment of the Keynesian fiscal "multiplier".
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Tugwit on Mon, May 6 2013
  • Re: Fiscal Multipliers Debunked?

    Well, first I receive a dozen emails Re: Fiscal Multipliers Debunked? from webmaster@mises.org, and they turn out to be from several months ago. Now I get an email notification of the following post Re: Fiscal Multipliers Debunked? as follows: "By Jonathan M. F. Catalán in Economics Questions Hint: The multiplier equation doesn't come
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Tugwit on Sun, May 5 2013
  • Re: Fiscal Multipliers Debunked?

    Yes Jon Irenicus, they are called Keynesians. One of the symptoms is that they say 9 + 1= 10 but 9 + 1 + 1 = 20 or as Chris S put it 75 + 25 = 100 but 75 + 25 + 10 = 140 Three Stooges Math is their economic mainstay :D
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Tugwit on Sun, May 5 2013
  • Re: Fiscal Multipliers Debunked?

    Let's see now, ? = 2 + 2 We know that 2 = 1+ 1 And using Keynesian “multiplier” methodology : 2 = 1 + 1 2 - 1 = 1 and factor out 2, on the left: 2(1- 0.5) = 1 and create a Keynesian “multiplier”: 2 = (1/ (1- 0.5) ) 1 Now let’s add 2 to both sides, as Keynesians do, moving addition to 1st place in the math order of operations
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Tugwit on Sat, May 4 2013
  • Re: The (Keyenesian) multiplier effect. Easily debunked?

    Derpstatis, My latest video "Fiscal Multiplier Debunked, Fast and Easy" http://youtu.be/geMTqQ6nbtw , debunks the fiscal "multiplier" 4 different ways in 3 minutes.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Tugwit on Tue, Jan 22 2013
  • Re: Fiscal Multipliers Debunked?

    ITGF, My latest video debunks the fiscal "multiplier" 4 ways, in 3 minutes, plus how to handle the way Keynesians try to complicate tax: Fiscal Multiplier Debunked, Fast and Easy http://youtu.be/geMTqQ6nbtw When something is as stupid as the fiscal "multiplier", there's more than one way to debunk it :D
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Tugwit on Tue, Jan 22 2013
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | More Search Options