  • Believing in dollar

    I listened to Peter Schiff recently and there is something that really puzzled me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEAjC7WOmc&feature=related Well, he speaks about the dollar failing. He does not understand why people believe in dollar. But how many % of the dollars are held by countries and major corporations? Is it really about people stop believing
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Shenkawski on Mon, Oct 15 2012
  • Re: Income inequality causes harm to society. How would free sociaty deal with it?

    Thank you for your responses. I see I have a lot to read now :) If there are great differences between standart of living of people within the same area there will be bigger tention. That is what I can agree with. What I do not agree is that there need to be state intervention to fix this. I understand it is just another study, but seemed interesting
    Posted to General (Forum) by Shenkawski on Fri, Aug 24 2012
  • Income inequality causes harm to society. How would free sociaty deal with it?

    Hello, I have read some articles recently where income inequality was marked as a cause of a lot of different harms to society. Most if these were some sort of propaganda to support wealth redistribution and other joys of big government. (I will not post links for those as they were in my native language) But it made me thinking and I did a bit further
    Posted to General (Forum) by Shenkawski on Wed, Aug 22 2012
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options