  • First Editions of Austrian Books

    I wasn't sure if this is the right category in which to post this question. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to buy a first edition of, say, Human Action or Theory of Money and Credit or Man Economy and State. I think it'd be neat to own the first edition.
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by Kaasproav on Sat, Oct 20 2012
  • Re: Origin of Economy

    Yeah, I agree that achieving ends is innate. But do you know if Hayek or anyone wrote about maybe a historical aspect of it? I'd imagine Rothbard has written some historical analysis of the first economy but I haven't found any yet.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Kaasproav on Tue, Sep 18 2012
  • Re: Origin of Economy

    Yeah, I know about that from reading MES. Are there any more about, maybe, the emergence of an economy from a small civilization?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Kaasproav on Tue, Sep 18 2012
  • Origin of Economy

    Hi, I just made this account, though i've been reading Austrian Economics for a while. I am writing a research paper on the Origin of an Economy. I'd like to know if anyone in the Austrian Tradition has written anything about the emergence of an economy or the origin of an economy. Anything like that. I would be Hayek or Mises would have something
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Kaasproav on Tue, Sep 18 2012
Page 2 of 2 (14 items) < Previous 1 2 | More Search Options