  • Re: Holiday Dinner Table Political Discussion

    I found out that I'm "part of the problem" because I didn't vote in the general election. I thought this was very insightful and fascinating since I could have sworn that Obama and Romney are Keynesian puppet statists who care nothing about me and that coercing people out of the fruits of their labor are both clearly part of the problem
    Posted to General (Forum) by TurkishMarch on Tue, Nov 27 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options