  • Academic Degree in the Philosophy of Economics? Is it worth it?

    Hello , Here's my problem: Since I want to become an individual investor. I'm seeking out the non-typical path which is through formal study in educational institutions. This is to prepare me with more knowledge than one without formal study would have - in other words arming me to the teeth. I know that one doesn't need any formal qualifications
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Sarah Kotyk on Sun, Oct 14 2012
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options