  • Re: *** January 2013 Low Content Thread ***

    [quote user="Clayton"]It's claiming that it should not be said that how you dress, act and where you go (thus, who you associate with) affects the likelihood you could be the victim of a crime (rape, in this particular instance) which is just... idiotic. [...] If you live in a dangerous neighborhood, don't walk around with a gold watch
    Posted to General (Forum) by Primetime on Tue, Jan 8 2013
  • Re: *** January 2013 Low Content Thread ***

    [quote user="mikachusetts"] I just don't understand this mentality. If Bert were to point out how the war on drugs normalizes agression in the inner-city by making dispute resolution over drug money and property illegal, you would recognize this as an insightful analysis. You probably wouldn't feel compelled to say "yeah, but
    Posted to General (Forum) by Primetime on Tue, Jan 8 2013
  • Re: *** January 2013 Low Content Thread ***

    Associated Press – 10 hrs ago : Administrators let offenders at one of Iowa's most dangerous prison units watch violent and sexually explicit movies and TV shows for years, despite repeated complaints from a female officer who said it encouraged inmates to sexually harass her. [...] Despite correctional officer Kristine Sink 's complaints
    Posted to General (Forum) by Primetime on Mon, Jan 7 2013
  • Re: Bathroom breaks banned on factories?

    Yeah pretty much.
    Posted to History (Forum) by Primetime on Fri, Jan 4 2013
  • Re: Bathroom breaks banned on factories?

    [quote user="Wheylous"]I don't think "you do it too" is a good line of argumentation for libertarians to take. Just because the state mistreats children in school, it doesn't mean that we should accept this as standard practice.[/quote] Was that at me? I don't know what you mean.
    Posted to History (Forum) by Primetime on Fri, Jan 4 2013
  • Re: Bathroom breaks banned on factories?

    [quote user="Blargg"]Maybe people accept this in the workplace because it was forced on them in school . Reading one of the hits , it's amazing how controlled and watched students are.[quote]At the end of each triad, they turn in unused bathroom passes for ten extra-credit points per pass. Some students will insist. Do not argue. Keep
    Posted to History (Forum) by Primetime on Fri, Jan 4 2013
  • Union Thugs Attack Steven Crowder

    So I guess you guys have heard about this, eh? It's a conservative's wet dream... (And isn't he such a tough guy badass too)
    Posted to General (Forum) by Primetime on Wed, Dec 12 2012
  • Re: Zeitgeist 2012

    Not as good as last year's, but I still love these. ...notice the h/t at 0:59 ;)
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Primetime on Wed, Dec 12 2012
  • Re: Rothbard History of Economic Thought Audio Torrent

    I did a search for "torrents" and found this... https://mises.org/community/forums/p/19105/422850.aspx#422850
    Posted to General (Forum) by Primetime on Wed, Dec 12 2012
  • Re: Resource for defining terms?

    nicely done man! as for your resources, you'd probably find some good stuff here...it seems pretty comprehensive: http://mises.org/Community/forums/t/29329.aspx I found it fromt the thread in the newbie section: http://mises.org/community/forums/t/28958.aspx
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Primetime on Fri, Dec 7 2012
Page 7 of 9 (90 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > | More Search Options