  • Re: Low Content FAIL Quote Thread

    Yes I am the narrator. Glad you enjoyed them.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Graham Wright on Thu, Apr 18 2013
  • Re: Low Content FAIL Quote Thread

    A fail comment on one of my videos: [quote]Lets say there has never been a law stating that killing other people is wrong and should be punished. Then how would you know that is wrong and it is the believe of majority of other people? It is only wrong because some point in the past some law maker made that law. [/quote]
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Graham Wright on Thu, Apr 18 2013
  • Re: Bitcoin Is Tanking, right now!!

    [quote user="baxter"] Now this guy's creation (Ripple) sounds like a substantial improvement over BitCoin: http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-11/introducing-ripple-a-bitcoin-copycat "One reason the value of Bitcoins fell by $100 yesterday, according to reports , is that its largest marketplace, Mt.Gox , was under a denial
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Graham Wright on Thu, Apr 18 2013
  • Re: could boston attack on american soil been perpetrated by us government?

    It looks like it...
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Graham Wright on Mon, Apr 15 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    I got involved in this thread to defend Ron Paul from the accusation that he is “using government to steal from his supporters”. Since Stephan now agrees with me and recognises that characterisation as inaccurate, I feel somewhat vindicated. He agrees with me that the use of property-related terms (own, steal, aggress, homestead, etc) is
    Posted to General (Forum) by Graham Wright on Thu, Feb 21 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    [quote user="John James"]I agree with pretty much everything you said there in your opening distinction, Graham, and I actually appreciate the articulate way you laid it out. But my question then becomes: if you openly accept that ICANN is essentially an arm of government (an institution based in (and existent only as) opposition to libertarian
    Posted to General (Forum) by Graham Wright on Sun, Feb 17 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    OK, I accept that ICANN is private-in-name-only like the Federal Reserve, a monopolist and an arm of the government itself. I retract calling it private. But I don’t think my argument is dependent on that. I feel there is a useful distinction to be made here between arbitration/law and policy. Policy can be thought of in a broad sense as the decisions
    Posted to General (Forum) by Graham Wright on Sat, Feb 16 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    +1 Clayton for all your posts in this thread. How about turning them into a Voluntarist Reader article? My initial reaction to this was the same as John James’. Wenzel’s and (especially) Rockwell's defenses are weak, but having read Clayton’s posts on this, I have changed my mind. I now don’t see anything unlibertarian about
    Posted to General (Forum) by Graham Wright on Sat, Feb 16 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    Thanks. Do you know anywhere that Ron speaks/writes about it?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Graham Wright on Sun, Feb 10 2013
  • Re: Ron Paul vs. RonPaul.com

    What are Ron Paul's views on IP? I seem to recall the topic was conspicuously absent from his Liberty Defined. Is he a Kinsellian on this issue?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Graham Wright on Sun, Feb 10 2013
Page 2 of 85 (848 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options