  • Prediction Market at Mises.org

    I suggests we have a prediction market at mises.org to test the raw speculating ability of the mises.org community just for fun. :)
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by kiba on Thu, Jul 22 2010
  • Re: Is BitCoin the currency of the future?

    Fare and I agreed to a bet about the bitcoin economy. 500 bucks. The rules are: 1. Over or less than 10,000 unique users before July 22, 2015. Activate usage. Independent reporting from a major news source or something reputable will select the winner. 2. If it is in dispute by 2015, a judge will be selected by the two party to decide who won. However
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by kiba on Thu, Jul 22 2010
  • Re: DC Animated movies/tv shows and leftism

    [quote user="JonBostwick"] [quote user="von Vodka"]But wasn't his daddy the Warren Buffet Leftist type who said it's his moral obligation to give away his wealth? (At least that's what I remember from the movie.)[/quote] In the movie, but thats not really core to Batman. [/quote] He is just a doctor. He leave the running
    Posted to General (Forum) by kiba on Sat, Apr 10 2010
  • Re: Social Entrepreneurship

    You don't need to feel fussy, warm, nice, and not greedy to help people. You just help people, for profit and fun.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by kiba on Tue, Apr 6 2010
  • Re: Slavery?

    [quote user="Benjamin"] I'm sure you have heard of "watchdog" institutions, where the institution "keeps an eye out" for abusive or unfair institutions. Really? Below is a photograph which I understand to be from a slave market in Atlanta, Georgia, which advertises to the whole world that what goes on inside is the
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by kiba on Fri, Apr 2 2010
  • Re: Slavery?

    [quote user="Benjamin"] I'm sure you have heard of "watchdog" institutions, where the institution "keeps an eye out" for abusive or unfair institutions. Really? Below is a photograph which I understand to be from a slave market in Atlanta, Georgia, which advertises to the whole world that what goes on inside is the
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by kiba on Fri, Apr 2 2010
  • Re: Slavery?

    We are already slave to the state via taxation. All that mean is a free society will have a less of a problem with slavery, murder, and various other crimes.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by kiba on Fri, Apr 2 2010
  • Re: Trying to Understand Where I go Wrong

    http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=1230765 Frankly, I don't feel like replying to a continuous mass of assertions by a jackass musician who is in lalalalala land when his world will be crushed by real capitalists who don't give a shit about copyright laws. I really genuinely want to help people, but some people want to really continue to stick
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by kiba on Wed, Mar 31 2010
  • Trying to Understand Where I go Wrong

    I posted this: http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=1227949 But some guy said I am a fraud and I made some stupid comment about dynamic economics not being able to come to an equilibrium. http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=1229193 So, I am asking you guys...to figure out if I made a very stupid mistakes since this guy doesn't want to really made
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by kiba on Tue, Mar 30 2010
  • Movie Idea

    Imagine a time traveling conference for the Ludwig von Mises Insitute that is set somewhere in the 1950. The time traveling Austrians invites Austrian economists of that period to speak and as well wow the 1950s economists. However, all of the Austrian economists from the 1950s will have their memory erased. All the economists, Ludwig von Mises, Rothbard
    Posted to General (Forum) by kiba on Sat, Mar 27 2010
Page 1 of 35 (345 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options