  • Scottish Independence

    In 2014, people in Scotland age 16 or over will be able to vote to decide whether or not Scotland should remain part of the UK or become an independent country. On the face of it, secession seems like it would be a good idea (smaller country, more decentralization); however, all of Scotland's major parties are social democratic or centre left, taxes
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Ben on Mon, May 6 2013
  • Re: Myths of Geolibertarianism

    I personally was a geolibertarian for a while. I was trying to find a way to justify tax, and after realising that the FairTax was an extremely regressive tax that involved a big wealth redistribution program if found the LVT. But again the citizen's dividend is huge wealth redistribution and the LVT seems like it would hurt those who live on the
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Ben on Mon, May 6 2013
  • New Idea: Empirical Anarchy

    Hello, I'm new to this forum, just decided to join recently. This is an idea I've had for a while: A website or book which ignores the moral arguments for market anarchy and focuses only on empirical examples. If anyone wondered how a service might be provided without government, they could just look at this site. The website would also disprove
    Posted to General (Forum) by Ben on Sun, May 5 2013
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options