  • Re: Does the government own your land?

    Hi, I found this topic useless but after researching on some basic facts of taxing and governments policies. I realized that we should stand up against this captilism system and take back our houses and lands. I think I am a part of this revolution and i m going to help my friends. Clearwater Real Estate Agent Tampa Bay Real Estate
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by joseharman on Sun, May 5 2013
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options