  • Libertarianism conclucions by CESAR

    Normal 0 21 false false false ES-CO X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Thank you all for your participation. You have defended your philosophy with professionalism, good spelling and dedication. With the exception of a few who have not yet taken "Ethics for Dummies". My conclusions are that your movement will never materialize 100%,
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
  • Re: Communism and Libertarianism are virtually the same.

    In a free market only those willing and able to buy and sell get the goods. By having universal healthcare and education we have just come together and spread the risk of not being able to pay for them. We should run Healthcare and Education like the Military. Everything in the US arsenal is supplied by private for profit companies, this creates innovation
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
  • Re: Communism and Libertarianism are virtually the same.

    auctionguy10 I dont see how having no govt at all will make it any better.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
  • Re: Communism and Libertarianism are virtually the same.

    You could not have quoted a better example. But to my believe not everything can be supplied in a free market and I can prove my argument. Nations with the best Education and Healthcare do so far away from anything libertarian. A diamond is piece of nothing yet people die for them everyday because of their value, a value given by free market. But If
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
  • Re: Communism and Libertarianism are virtually the same.

    You are right, i can not prove it wrong because I has never been implemented. But is philosophy based on rebel ideas, with all your respect. Maybe I am a big fool. But I have seen a lot of both current systems and I fear to death extremes like the one you propose. [quote user="liberty student"] [quote user="Cesar"] HOw can you say
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
  • Re: Communism and Libertarianism are virtually the same.

    HOw can you say how things would work under a system never implemented?? I know this: "If there is room for errors, errors will be made" "if something can go wrong, it will" "NOTHING GOES AS PLANNED"
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
  • Re: Communism and Libertarianism are virtually the same.

    Sure thing only thing is in Cuba I had Education and Healthcare, under your Libertarianism I would have neither. I sometimes get the ilussion that most of you are Rich kids. I have yet to see a poor guy talking about Libertarianism, although one of the greatest achievement of greedy capitalists is to have poor people to think like if they are rich.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
  • Re: Communism and Libertarianism are virtually the same.

    LIBERTY STUDENT: But your whole philosophy does not even have a point of referense but the internet. I think it would be ok for me to think that Jesus will come some day...........will stablish his kingdom and we will be free. No society has ever lived under anything similar to Libertarianism. Since humanity is around, authority exist..........what's
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
  • Re: Communism and Libertarianism are virtually the same.

    AS I told you..........I am not free. My presece in these forums is at the mercy of those in powers to ban me. So??? [quote user="GilesStratton"] I never said I'd go to the effort of doing it, you're not worth that much. I just said I'd be more than happy to see you removed from liberarian society. Which would be perfectly acceptable
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
  • Re: Communism and Libertarianism are virtually the same.

    I dont care who takes me seriously or not. English is not my first language, in fact I dont have an official first language. It is hard for me to put things in writing, even harder to talk about the real world with philosophers who think they know about freedom and slavery. You are all Rebels trapped in your own ideas trying to evade the hard reality
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Cesar on Thu, Nov 20 2008
Page 1 of 12 (115 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options