  • Competitive Currency

    I was having a discussion with a friend about the idea of competative currency. I generally like the idea, but my friend pointed out something apparently wrong with it. He asserted that a competitive currency system would create uneccessary complications in exchange. That in every exchange made, you would have to decide whether to use x currency or
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Hoobler on Sun, Jan 11 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | More Search Options