  • Re: Employee Abuse By Early Capitialists

    Thanks Max, that is actually the one I had been thinking about ... I'm new to posting the forums but def not new to mises.org. It must have been about two years ago when I listened to that one Any other suggestions would be much appreciated
    Posted to History (Forum) by ModelAnarchist on Mon, Nov 10 2008
  • Employee Abuse By Early Capitialists

    I have this professor, he is a nice guy and all but he is more or less a fascist (militaristic Republican who is openly very pro-government + devoted vegetarian just to make things that much creepier). In class he was talking about how the government was nessasary to prevent the abuse of employees by early capitalists. Of course this made my blood boil
    Posted to History (Forum) by ModelAnarchist on Sun, Nov 9 2008
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options