  • Re: Son of Sam Law

    @Smiling Dave : i gotta admit, OJ does speak for himself! By the way, you don't happen to live in Argentina, do you?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Thu, Apr 18 2013
  • Son of Sam Law

    Should a criminal in prison have the right to earn a living through publishing a book about his crimes? I was reading a about Jacque Mesrine, and the "Son of Sam" Law was passed when his book was published in the 1970's, by the French government. What about OJ Simpson? : D
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Wed, Apr 17 2013
  • Economic Development

    How can a nation become more successfully, economically? What are some of the necessary steps which they must take? Strong private property rights, transparency, introduction of a stock exchange, etc? Let's take a look at Singapore, for example. Singapore was a country of turmoil 40 years ago, but because of Lee Kuan Yew, it has transformed into
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Sun, Mar 24 2013
  • Re: What Bitcoin is

    @Anemome - thank you for answering my question. I am quite new at this bitcoin stuff, and I am thinking about purchasing some. I was looking at Mtgox Exchange, do you think that's reputable and trustworthy? It appears to be the biggest one out there, with the most exchangeable currencies. Do they have bitcoin ATM cards that can be used around the
    Posted to General (Forum) by rosstaylor on Thu, Mar 21 2013
  • Re: What Bitcoin is

    Would bitcoin raise in value if multitudes of people decided to purchase it in times of high inflation?
    Posted to General (Forum) by rosstaylor on Wed, Mar 20 2013
  • Re: The Electric Universe

    Does anyone here know any other fascinating theories like the Electric Universe theory? After I discovered Austrian economics, my views of the world has changed. After reading about the EU theory, looking at the world has never really been the same. Any other one goods? : D
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Tue, Mar 19 2013
  • Re: The Electric Universe

    @ Orthogonal - what about Immanuel Velikovsky's works?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Sun, Mar 17 2013
  • Re: The Electric Universe

    @Orthogonal : do you happen to know if there was any response from the Electric Universe community regarding the recently discovered Higgs' Boson particle? How is this discovery (if proven to exist) fit into the electric universe theory/model? What do you think about the Hadron Collider? Please lend me your thoughts.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Sat, Mar 16 2013
  • Re: The Electric Universe

    @Orthogonal - thank you for your reply! It is quite fascinating to hear that they are currently working on testing their hypothesis on the electric sun model. I cannot wait to see the result of the experiment. If you have any more information on this, please update it on this thread and perhaps it will change a lot of people's minds about the electric
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Thu, Mar 14 2013
  • Re: The Electric Universe

    @ Clayton - oh the way, what do you think of Immanuel Velikovsky's works? It was quite fascinating to read about it.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by rosstaylor on Mon, Mar 11 2013
Page 1 of 21 (202 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options