  • Re: Discussing the 44th president's inauguration

    [quote user="thebob"] That said, here is what I hope for the next years: Guantanamo will be closed The stimulus packages won't go trough Troops will leave Iraq AND Afghanistan No National Service/Draft [/quote] Someone's in for a disappointment. I doubt he will close Guantanamo. The stimulus package will go through. Obama is too popular
    Posted to History (Forum) by revolutionist on Tue, Jan 20 2009
  • Re: Discussing the 44th president's inauguration

    [quote user="thebob"] When I Iooked back to the 1930s with the popularity of Roosevelt, Mussolini and Hitler I thought "Wow, everyone must have been crazy back then. Maybe I cant unterstand because it was a different time". But when I see Obama in Spiderman comics and his wife in fashion magazines, I still cant understand it. [/quote
    Posted to History (Forum) by revolutionist on Tue, Jan 20 2009
  • An Austrian Critique of Social Anarchism

    I think this is a topic that needs to be further developed. I have seen this article on the irrationality of Anarcho-Communism, but I think that there needs to be something more comprehensive. I think an Austrian analysis of the CNT-FAI in Spain would be very helpful in this regard. I know it might be a waste of time because the people here could put
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by revolutionist on Tue, Jan 20 2009
  • Re: Property Rights

    [quote user="Richard Chambers"] Could you explain how the second sentence relates to my question? And why is "hoarding" property moral? [/quote] The second sentence relates to your second question in the OP. You ask that we should use our property to better humanity, and I answered that capitalism and free exchange are the best methods
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by revolutionist on Mon, Jan 19 2009
  • Re: Property Rights

    First of all, there is nothing wrong with "hoarding" property if it obtained legitimately. Second of all, the beautiful thing about the free market is that in order for a person with savings to become richer, he must use his savings to create capital either through investment or entrepreneurship. This creates new wealth, raising the standard
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by revolutionist on Mon, Jan 19 2009
  • Re: Video: Ahmadinejad Studying Austrian Economics

    [quote user="fezwhatley"] did you miss the part in the title where is says "(spoof"), and the video description box where it says it is fake? [/quote] Originally it was put up without those things on it.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by revolutionist on Mon, Jan 19 2009
  • Re: Make your Introduction here

    My name is Matthew Keefe, and I am a 16 year old high school student. Life is a day to day intellectual battle with statism at my Marxist Catholic school. The head of my high school said to me that she was, "A communist at heart" because she believed that no one was entitled to property since everything is provided to us by God. I guess you
    Posted to General (Forum) by revolutionist on Mon, Jan 19 2009
  • Re: Sign Up Problem

    Thanks for posting this Conza, your help is appreciated. Glad to be finally registered.
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by revolutionist on Mon, Jan 19 2009
Page 12 of 12 (118 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 | More Search Options