  • Re: Romney, Obamacare, and voting

    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Double Eagle on Thu, Jun 28 2012
  • Re: Liberty is not the ultimate value

    Posted to General (Forum) by Double Eagle on Thu, Jun 28 2012
  • Re: Liberty is not the ultimate value

    Clayton - I agree with many of your points, and disagree with some of them. I think its extremely important to define one's terms. I have sometimes found myself arguing with someone, only to find out through discussion that we actually agreed. Our definitions for words were different. To me . . . its basic and simple. 'Liberty' is having
    Posted to General (Forum) by Double Eagle on Thu, Jun 28 2012
  • Re: Obamacare

    You have heard about Amish farms being raided by armed 'agents' for selling unpasteurized milk to those who wanted to buy it, haven't you ? There is no protection for anyone from these criminals - - - except a citizenry that is informed, engaged, and has courage. Its amusing (though sad) that people will dig into and argue all the tiny details
    Posted to General (Forum) by Double Eagle on Thu, Jun 28 2012
  • Re: Obamacare

    Health care costs have gone up stupendously since govt got involved with health care. No surprise. Is there anything govt does that is effective and cost efficient ? In the past, as recently as the 1950s people could paid for heatlh care out-of-pocket. Doctors could afford to give care to those who couldnt afford it; and it was expected that they do
    Posted to General (Forum) by Double Eagle on Thu, Jun 28 2012
  • Re: Obamacare

    Well in my opinion - 'liberal' vs 'conservative', 'right' vs 'left' is just a diversion. A way to focus people's attention on the irrelevant. I self identified with the 'conservative' team for many years. (I was extremely thick headed & slow on the up take). After deciding to look at everything with fresh
    Posted to General (Forum) by Double Eagle on Thu, Jun 28 2012
  • Re: Obamacare

    I'm with you, my friend. That genius Murray Rothbard was right. Took me many years to get that through my thick head.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Double Eagle on Thu, Jun 28 2012
  • Re: Obamacare

    I find it amazing that this 'ruling' by the 'supreme' 'court' would be a surprise to anyone. Why would govt lawyers in black dresses, including the 'conservative' roberts - - - try to rule us any differently ? What a circus. This was never about 'healthcare' but about govt power/control over the American people
    Posted to General (Forum) by Double Eagle on Thu, Jun 28 2012
Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | More Search Options