  • Re: The First Church of Mises

    I don't have a lisp, That could just be a consequence of recording - your voice will always be distorted. You have to figure out how to use a "recording voice" that works.
    Posted to General (Forum) by William on Mon, Jul 23 2012
  • Re: Spam in my user comments?

    Try going to the "Edit" section when you sign in Go To "Site Options" Then "disable comment notifications" - I'm guessing that will at least help with the emails or you can just turn off all email notifications completely
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by William on Tue, Jul 17 2012
  • Re: *Best* anarcho-capitalist/voluntaryist books?

    Oh, well then read For a New Liberty. Read it read it read it. I also heard that "The Ethics of Liberty" had valuable insights beyond an ethical standpoint but I can't say for sure because I haven't read it. But as far as a major non Austrian book on Ancap, what would you reccomend? Wouldn't Machinery be the most famous counter
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by William on Mon, Jul 16 2012
  • Re: FREE CELL PHONES!!!!

    lol, ditto
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by William on Mon, Jul 16 2012
  • Re: Knowledge and Calculation

    Also,maybe to help some up with what I am getting at: You can't talk about rational calculation without prices. So it is the same argument EDIT: Damn two accounts, this is going to give me grief. This is Vive la Insurrection...and this is a continuation off of my last post
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by William on Thu, Jul 12 2012
  • Re: William / Vive

    Yeah I kept waiting for my work load to pile up and to see when I could get accepted in a cetain school program, so I created the vive account to pass time. I can still spend time thinking about social science, which is good. Anyway, any advice or things that you think i needto be doing as a mod - or if you think I'm doing something wrong just post
    Posted to General (Forum) by William on Thu, Jul 12 2012
  • William / Vive

    Hey, this is just Vive. I got my old mod name reactivated today I got rid of it beause I thought i was going to have a huge increase in demand of time at work, home, and school - but that hasn't happened yet, and won't for a few more months. So I can still hang around this site for the time being. Anyway, while I'm still here and if you
    Posted to General (Forum) by William on Wed, Jul 11 2012
  • Re: Argumentation Ethics is Bad Argumentation

    Do any of you have some concrete objections that can actually be presented in an argument No. I'll just carry on with my day to day affairs and let the argumentation or estopple ethicist go on about how I am being good or evil, or always "misrepresenting their postion" and see how that goes.
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by William on Fri, May 27 2011
  • Re: Argumentation Ethics is Bad Argumentation

    Haven't read him (Habermas), but honestly I am a bit confused how the words "argumentation/discourse" and the word "ethic" can be squished together to form a coherent concept. The two words in themselves are incompatible as a coherent way to think of a description of reality. I think with all this stuff people just want to talk
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by William on Fri, May 27 2011
  • Re: Argumentation Ethics is Bad Argumentation

    I agree with it being bad argument, but I don't think that many libertarians take it all that seriously. Just a few...and probably less now than three years ago....and probably even less 3 years from now than today will probably care. I think more people like to start arguments against it than for it; kind of one of those philosophical whipping
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by William on Fri, May 27 2011
Page 2 of 213 (2125 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options