  • Re: College Coursework

    Mostly just sharing, as I was myself shocked that this sort of nonsense would pass for serious academic discussion. My only hope was that the people that congregate here would appreciate, if not get a good laugh, out of some of this craziness. If there's any interest I'll finish the remainder of the article sometime tonight so that you guys
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by jmfred on Sun, Apr 15 2012
  • College Coursework

    Longtime observer, first forum post. I wanted to share an example of the way capitalist theory is treated by the academics even at smaller, more conservative schools. The following article was assigned as a reading to my younger brother, who has been doing some independent study of Mises and the Austrian school, and he wanted a second opinion on these
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by jmfred on Sun, Apr 15 2012
  • Test Posting

    Just a test posting to see how this thread handles text formatting and preview features. Using google Chrome and can't tell if line breaks are inserted automactically and the preview feature doesn't load.
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by jmfred on Sun, Apr 15 2012
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options