Showing related tags and posts for the General forum. See all tags in the site
  • Ticketmaster / Live Nation - Government Barriers of Entry?

    I am reposting this since I did not get a response. I am hoping it was because I used a less read forum. If not, my apologies... I have been having an ongoing debate with a coworker regarding the tendency for monopolistic scenarios to be grounded in regulation and/or lobbying, and other government interventions...
    Posted to General (Forum) by freewheeler on Mon, Apr 13 2009
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)