  • Natural economic order

    First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am a computer programmer from the Netherlands. I am working on a theory of money and banking derived from the "Natural Economic Order" of Silvio Gesell. "Natural Economic Order" clearly states that the root the economic and monetary...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by niphtrique on Fri, Oct 3 2008
  • what happend to the US property market?

    Hey everybody, in the last weeks there was a lot of talk about the US property market crash in the german media. Some banks became trouble with the money supply, there was "panic" in London and the public seemed to be highly confused and scared. Some argue; that's a capitalistic market...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Stamp on Wed, Oct 17 2007
  • About some so-called "market failures"

    Hello, I have some doubts after reading a chapter about market failures in an "ordinary textbook". I know how Austrians argue against this theory in a general way, but there are some specific cases that I would like to read a rebuttal. This is the case of 'insurance markets'. The author...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by martinf on Mon, Oct 8 2007
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)