  • Re: The Slave Trade?

    [quote user="Nathyn"]In a lot of others cases, such as modern slavery, people became slaves-by-debt.[/quote]I fail to see how anyone could become a slave through debt. If you owe me money, you can get out of it in multiple ways. 1. Give me the money you owe me. 2. Kill yourself. 3. Convince...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by allixpeeke on Tue, Dec 11 2007
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)