  • Some Fundamentals of the Austrian View.

    Inquiry & Analysis. I am interested in a discussion of the foundations of the Austrian view- as the participants of this forum understand them. I have been reading in this area and I have a lot of material at my disposal; so I am not seeking links or suggested reading; I have fundamental questions...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by kalinz on Fri, Mar 19 2010
  • Lionel Robbins' joining the darkside

    Hello, I have been reading Mises.org now for about 6 or 7 years and it has really been the best teacher I've ever had on almost any social science topic I've been interested in. Usually questions I have can be answered by doing searches on the site or at least i can be directed to something off...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Soviet_Canuckistan on Sat, Jul 11 2009
  • Ludwig Von Mises vs. Milton Friedman? PLEASE HELP ME

    I have read some works by Milton Friedman, Ludwig Von Mises, Adam Smith, and Ayn Rand; and they all seem to be correct! What are the primary philosophical differences between these individuals, especially Milton Friedman and Ludwig Von Mises. Furthermore, what distinguishes that Austrian School from...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by StephenEstes on Tue, Apr 28 2009
  • Natural economic order

    First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am a computer programmer from the Netherlands. I am working on a theory of money and banking derived from the "Natural Economic Order" of Silvio Gesell. "Natural Economic Order" clearly states that the root the economic and monetary...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by niphtrique on Fri, Oct 3 2008
  • Re: Gold standard questions

    I have a question concerning the gold standard that a friend of mine brought to my attention. First a comment. I feel returning to the gold standard is the only true way to restore a sound economy. Having said that, is it realistic to think it could be done with the growing population? Is it feasible...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by David Demoise on Fri, Aug 8 2008
  • Re: The Economic Schools of Thought

    Does anyone know what "associative economics" is? I found the following on the net: [quote]With its many and wide-ranging implications for modern economic life, associative economics places human beings at the centre of all economic processes. Our capacity to be both free and responsible means...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Torsten on Tue, Jul 1 2008
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)