  • Natural economic order

    First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am a computer programmer from the Netherlands. I am working on a theory of money and banking derived from the "Natural Economic Order" of Silvio Gesell. "Natural Economic Order" clearly states that the root the economic and monetary...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by niphtrique on Fri, Oct 3 2008
  • The Bread Crisis in Cairo

    My apologies if this has been posted onsite elsewhere, I looked, and didn't see anything. I found this article to be very interesting. Bread riots? In a supposedly modern Arab country? Amazing. http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/0606/p04s05-wome.html Wow, and government interference hasn't solved...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by mormonchess on Fri, Jun 6 2008
  • Re: What is the most economic system of taxation?

    Very interesting, though I'm sure it would be panned for it's impracticality or utopian idealism in this limited form. What more have you written along these lines? I am intensely interested, because I went down a rabbit hole with an anarcho-syndicalist-?? fellow I am friends with this morning...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Michael S Costello on Thu, Feb 7 2008
  • Re: The Problem of Social Cost

    Actually I used Coase Social Cost as an example. Personally I would like to examine two problems or phenomena and their implications: Social cost resulting from human activities that are not of a contractual nature or a directly measurable aggression/coercion/disadvantage to other people. That environmental...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Torsten on Thu, Nov 8 2007
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)