  • Anti-Gold

    I used to believe in protectionism. Several users here tried to persist me to abandoned it, but they did not take me seriously. But after reading Milton Friedman, I can say that I am absolutely convinced that protectionism is nonsensical > this is because the foreigners don't sell goods for dollars...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Buzz Killington on Thu, Mar 28 2013
  • Anti-Gold

    I used to believe in protectionism. Several users here tried to persist me to abandoned it, but they did not take me seriously. But after reading Milton Friedman, I can say that I am absolutely convinced that protectionism is nonsensical > this is because the foreigners don't sell goods for dollars...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Buzz Killington on Thu, Mar 28 2013
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)