  • Catholicism and Organ Trade

    I know there are a number of Catholics, at Mises and in other places, that draw on the Scholastic Tradition to provide an ethical grounding for free market principles in Catholic teaching. Now Benedict XVI has recently come out against a free market in organs : As I said in my first encyclical, the body...
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Lukas on Wed, Nov 12 2008
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)