  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="Al_Gore the Idiot"]I do think that it is possible that the Patriot Act was already written before 9/11.[/quote] My understanding is that most of the P.A.T.R.I.O.T Act legislation was written during the Clinton presidency as a result of the OKC bombing. But it failed to pass at that time and was therefor just "put on the back
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Thu, Aug 16 2012
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    [quote user="grant.w.underwood"] "we already know all 'airplane' impact videos were forged: this much is proven" onebornfree - you dont believe that do you? none the less a very impressive video. [/quote] I'm afraid so. Here's a brief summary of what I 99.99% believe to date, so you may name call or whatever to your
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Thu, Aug 16 2012
  • Re: 9/11, WTC 7, and stuff

    Clayton said: "Unless the WTC7 collapse videos are fabricated (which I doubt), the evidence is right there in the video. " <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w4Vrsjs_cLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Or, if my embed didn't work, direct link
    Posted to General (Forum) by onebornfree on Thu, Aug 16 2012
Page 4 of 4 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | More Search Options