  • The Discovery of Freedom - Live Blog

    Man's struggle against authority by Rose Wilder Lane I came across this book pretty late on my journey to liberalism and it struck me like a lightning. Here it was, a concise and easy to grasp explanation of views and beliefs held by people and the consequences of those beliefs for societies and every individual. Her very basic idea is that everything
    Posted to Liberty Live Blog (Weblog) by nhaag on Mon, Feb 16 2009
  • Rose Wilder Lane

    Rose Wilder Lane was one of the highest paid writers in the United States during her days as a journalist, war correspondent, and novelist. The daughter of Laura Ingalls Wilder, she was widely considered a silent collaborator on the Little House series. She lived from 1886 until 1968. view her archives
    Posted to Liberty Live Blog (Weblog) by nhaag on Mon, Feb 16 2009
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | More Search Options