  • Re: anarcho-capitalist party

    It could be an interesting turn of events and it could inject some of the ideas into the mainstream so they don't appear as boogeymanish, but in reality, it ignores all of the incremental steps to make it more palatable to the population. This isn't to say that the Libertarian Party is doing a good job whatsoever, just that the more people can
    Posted to General (Forum) by Eric080 on Thu, Feb 14 2013
  • Re: "Reactionary" Right

    I agree with you for the most part, Neodoxy, but could you expand on why you think race is the biggest threat to libertarianism? I'm just confused on what exactly you're referring to (political strife, demand for nationalism and more statism, accepting racial differences leading to "alt"-rightism, etc.). In my original post, I wasn't
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Eric080 on Mon, Dec 10 2012
  • "Reactionary" Right

    I was wondering what you guys think about something. Out in the ol' Internetz, I've noticed a lot of former anarcho-capitalists splinter off into "reactionary right" thinking. Their primary influences seem to be some combination of Mencius Moldbug (some guy who runs a blog), George Fitzhugh a Confederate slavery apologist, Julius Evola
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Eric080 on Mon, Dec 10 2012
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | More Search Options