  • Re: communist economic calculation article

    [quote user="laminustacitus"] [quote user="ladyattis"]Clearly, the author of this revleft article hasn't taken a single course in information theory or even network theory (sociological or computer based).[/quote] I've seen a poster at RevLeft reject the entire idea of tacit knowledge because it has not been verified empirically
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by mhamlin on Fri, Jun 19 2009
  • Re: Hilarious Emotional Outburst by Leftists

    [quote user="Anarchist Cain"] [quote user="Harry Felker"]Is that one of the Marxism that they ignore? What I think is hilarious about Marxists is the I will sacrifice everything for the worker attitude, knowing full well they are "in the party" and we saw how well that worked out in Russia....[/quote] It is the basic premise
    Posted to General (Forum) by mhamlin on Thu, Jun 18 2009
  • Re: I'd like to get to know some more about who's here

    I will also take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am 22 years old. I hold a B.S. in computer science and work as a software engineer. Trade aside, my strongest interests are economics, epistemology, and classical Hindustani music. I also look forward to participating in some discussions here.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by mhamlin on Thu, May 28 2009
  • Re: what did mises mean by this?

    [quote user="fakename"]yeah but my problem is with the word "uneasy" is mises refering to the emotion of pain or anxiety or is he refering to a general state of imperfection or unachieved potential?[/quote] I don't think that he meant either of those. My reading of his usage is that a person's felt unease is a state of affairs
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by mhamlin on Wed, May 27 2009
Page 6 of 6 (54 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | More Search Options