  • Re: The "price of money" and other errors

    I think he's referring to those who do not distinguish between the price of the use of someone else's money - which I would assume he'd agree as interest rates for banking considerations - and the price of money proper - which is merely an inverse of the prices of other goods. Other than that, I'm not sure what he's getting at.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Wilmot of Rochester on Wed, Jun 17 2009
Page 48 of 48 (471 items) « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48 | More Search Options