  • Re: Differences between economics

    [quote user="nirgrahamUK"] im not going to answer your questions untl you answer mine. also consider yourself warned, your self-admitted trolling won't long be tolerated. [/quote] Oh no! You can't even joke about trolling. This whole forum is a giant circle-jerk troll-fest. Ban! Ban! Ban!
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Rooster on Sun, Aug 23 2009
  • Re: Differences between economics

    [quote user="nirgrahamUK"] not true. try again. maybe have a go at answering the question. [/quote] So then you don't consider non-anarchists morally bankrupt? That's what I thought you meant by the moral abomination (the state). [quote user="Rooster"]Many like to exclude Mises from any condemnation -- it would be a little
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Rooster on Sun, Aug 23 2009
  • Re: Differences between economics

    [quote user="nirgrahamUK"] Giles, generally speaking, are people that support/advocate for things that are moral abominations morally bankrupt? or not? its time to impress me with your clarity. [/quote] So, according to you and apparently some others here, anyone who is not an anarchist is morally bankrupt. You must be in a perpetual state
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Rooster on Sun, Aug 23 2009
  • Re: A Declaration of Intent on the LvMi

    [quote user="Laughing Man"] To: Minarchists, sorry you guys don't belong [/quote] Maybe they should rename the Institute?
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Rooster on Sun, Aug 23 2009
  • Re: Will hyper-inflation really happen, and what can I do to protect myself from it?

    Hyperinflation won't happen. This isn't the first time some Austrians are predicting the collapse of the monetary system. And if you really believe it will, shouldn't you be moving to another country? I wouldn't want to stick around for that. Buying some gold is not going to be enough. If you're predicting a global collapse, then
    Posted to Newbies (Forum) by Rooster on Sun, Aug 23 2009
  • Re: Slandering Hans-Hermann Hoppe

    [quote user="liberty student"] I mean everyone who has been active here since Giles arrived. And yes, there are probably a few people who disagree. Which means "everyone/everybody" is technically incorrect. But I really don't care, because I don't think many reasonable posters here would believe that I think I can speak for
    Posted to General (Forum) by Rooster on Sat, Aug 22 2009
  • Re: Slandering Hans-Hermann Hoppe

    [quote user="liberty student"] [quote user="Rooster"]Nevertheless, your fact is incorrect.[/quote] You've already admitted you don't have the experience to claim that. [/quote] Wrong again, I've read enough from Giles to disagree with your assessment. Now if "everybody" means "everybody that agrees with
    Posted to General (Forum) by Rooster on Sat, Aug 22 2009
  • Re: Slandering Hans-Hermann Hoppe

    [quote user="liberty student"] [quote user="Rooster"]perhaps I have not seen enough of this past behavior for me to join the drones in condemning him. [/quote] Indeed. When you're ignorant about something, it is usually wise to remain silent or inquire further. [/quote] Nevertheless, your fact is incorrect. Something must be
    Posted to General (Forum) by Rooster on Sat, Aug 22 2009
  • Re: Slandering Hans-Hermann Hoppe

    [quote user="liberty student"] I'm trying to stay out of this, but it is very difficult. [quote user="GilesStratton"]I think that this is exactly the sort of behaviour that Austrians, who are already marginalized, should avoid.[/quote] You are in no position to critique Hoppe's language or expression. Perhaps the criticism
    Posted to General (Forum) by Rooster on Sat, Aug 22 2009
  • Re: what are the main causes of inflation

    [quote user="DD5"] Rothbard on The Fallacy of the Equation of Exchange , From Man, Economy & State [/quote] Rothbard says it is an identity which is true by definition and therefore uninteresting. Well maybe so but it would have prevented the OP's confusion in that if something on the right hand side of the equation changes (i.e. quantity
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Rooster on Tue, Aug 18 2009
Page 1 of 19 (183 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options