  • Re: Nuclear/chemical weapons

    [quote user="Stranger"] If the covenant in place requires them not to stockpile dangerous weapons, then they are violating the community's rights.[/quote] I thought Austrian ideas were about private property, not some sort of collective ownership of the land? Basically, the philosophical ingredient of the question amounts to the decision
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Sphairon on Tue, Mar 18 2008
  • Re: Rebuttal for another "free market exploits worker" case

    There is probably one detail I should've explained more elaborately so you can see the main point of their concern. Complaints like that do not apply to contracting agencies only, but to the economic state of affairs in general. Basically, what interventionists claim is: Before the cheap contract work got introduced, employers were forced to hire
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Sphairon on Mon, Feb 25 2008
  • Rebuttal for another "free market exploits worker" case

    Good evening everybody, it may be somewhat impolite to start asking questions before introcuding myself, but as an Austrian neophyte, so to speak, I'm running against a wall I can't pass right now. At first, some information regarding the problem. I'm based in Germany and we have a special government agency to help people get work, the employment
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Sphairon on Sun, Feb 24 2008
Page 86 of 86 (853 items) « First ... < Previous 82 83 84 85 86 | More Search Options