  • Re: Conceived in Liberty by Rothbard

    It's been done! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duzmFvKGJU0&t=0s&fbclid=IwAR2JwKvGSwCgNLK9DMhhRcvGxTzMJiXPO2mbr7yrc9_93oIagcy5ICtpJ0g :D !
    Posted to History (Forum) by Conza88 on Sun, Aug 11 2019
  • Praxeological Science — Group (Mises Forum of Old)

    Hi team, Everyone is welcome to join the discussion here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/286974241416271/ A liberty minded group created to foster discussions about praxeology—the science of human action. All interested parties are welcome. No special education is required to participate though it is hoped that members of this group are familiar with
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Conza88 on Wed, Nov 30 2016
  • Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    For the record (further vindication my analysis of Rothbard's position is the correct one): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se-e3FaL9T0 Rothbard on Nuclear Weapons Murray Rothbard speaking at the 1981 National Libertarian Party Convention. This is an excerpt from the Q & A session where he answers a question as to what is the libertarian position
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Conza88 on Mon, Apr 21 2014
  • Re: Mises and Rorty quote, Aristotle tidbit, AE confession

    Re: "Thanks for the posts Conza, I'll be sure to start reading, whatever it is you type, when I find anything you have to say interesting - but being that also means I won't be reading you're posts, I guess that puts me in a little conundrum...go figure!" Try make it beyond level 2 next time. The fact that you're a moderator
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Conza88 on Mon, Apr 29 2013
  • Re: Mises and Rorty quote, Aristotle tidbit, AE confession

    Re: "After reading Mises, a lot of Rothbard's politics goes out the window, though don't get me wrong, I think he still has a lot to offer." What "politics" exactly? "Let me start by asking what is wrong with the position taken by Mises and so many others that the choice between values is ultimately arbitrary? First
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Conza88 on Thu, Apr 25 2013
  • Re: Mises and Rorty quote, Aristotle tidbit, AE confession

    Re: "What is interesting is tha Rothbard, Menger, and Lachmann (With Lachmann and Rothbard being on opposite poles) tend towards Aristotle - Mises and Weber towards Kant and German Idealism. As for Political theory, I think I am way closer to Mises than Rothbard. Of course for another confession: Most people here have probably read way more Rothbard
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Conza88 on Thu, Apr 25 2013
  • Re: Best intro philosophy book out of these 3

    Re: "History of Western Philosophy-Bertrand Russell" LOL. Reason and Analysis - Brand Blanshard as recommended by Hoppe personally, and cited in ESAM several times. This review I'll quote word for word, the others are all worth reading too (numerous good points about why it'd be a solid intro book). Suggestion: sell all the others
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Thu, Apr 18 2013
  • Re: Thread "would you support a military coup" was blocked

    Re: "Are you saying that any analysis or opinion that is not grounded on some Rothbardian piece is not educational and therefore inadequate? One cannot hold non-libertarian points of view here? And is Rothbard the sole acceptable source on libertarian views?" Do you know what this is Toxic? It's a graphical representation of your whole
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Wed, Apr 17 2013
  • Re: Thread "would you support a military coup" was blocked

    Re: "What is the delusional about the notions discussed in that thread?" Oh ffs. Previously some actual worth might have come from the inane question i.e good educational responses. There wasn't even a hint of that. That's something to bemoan. Even more so is the resulting 'locking' though: which is just a further affirmation
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Wed, Apr 17 2013
  • Re: Thread "would you support a military coup" was blocked

    Re: "Why?" Because of the complete bs answers that spring forth 99% of the time in this forums current epoch. Previously there'd have been no need since the delusional notion would have been legitimately addressed and 'shot down'. This is merely an indication of the times.. and so I lament.
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Wed, Apr 17 2013
Page 1 of 290 (2896 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options