  • Re: Robert Wenzel (if that is even his name), the pro-IP plagiarist liar

    Re: "The smoking gun however, is a lawsuit filed ( SS ) on January 14, 2008 where Ray was named as a defendant in a case filed in California: La Jolla Cove Investors, Inc vs Stomar Partners, Inc, Jim Miller, Raymond Nize and Does 1-10 (case no: 37-2007-000642640CU-BC-CTL)." Looking at Stomar Partners; we find the following: Stomar Partners
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Mon, Apr 15 2013
  • Re: Kinsella v. Wenzel

    "Wow. Yeah. He's actually going there..." LOL... I wonder what it was... that Hoppe called Kinsella 'his friend' , or whether because apparently Hoppe has taken a blasphemous position? The comical and deluded appeal to Hoppe in support of his cause.. absolutely annihilated. Bob... you were wrong about that. Ever stop to think about
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Thu, Apr 11 2013
  • Re: Bitcoin and the theory of money in the tradition of Carl Menger

    /Sorry, nothing of educational value to add as of yet. Essentially bookmarking for later.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Conza88 on Tue, Apr 9 2013
  • Re: Gary North, Ron Paul curriculum, and The Skeptical Libertarian blog

    Slightly relevant: Bob Wenzel refused to approve / post my comment in response to his disastrously inept: Ron Paul on IP - http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/ron-paul-on-ip.html . Further proof he has zero intellectually honesty. Wish I had saved it... but in short form without much prose: essentially that's not Ron Paul on IP; that's
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Tue, Apr 9 2013
  • Re: Why libertarians should reject the NAP

    Re: "From this principle, many libertarians believe, the rest of libertarianism can be deduced as a matter of mere logic." = Not for those in the Rothbardian tradition. It's actually from the concept of self-ownership, and original appropriation which necessarily leads to the NAP. [1] Re: "The NAP implies that all of these activities
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Conza88 on Mon, Apr 8 2013
  • Re: Someone in the Mises Institute Finally Said It...

    "The history of thought and ideas is a discourse carried on from generation to generation. The thinking of later ages grows out of the thinking of earlier ages. Without the aid of this stimulation intellectual progress would have been impossible. The continuity of human evolution, sowing for the offspring and harvesting on land cleared and tilled
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Conza88 on Thu, Apr 4 2013
  • Re: Kinsella v. Wenzel

    The discussion starts off well with intellectual points briefly eluded to by Kinsella... provision of context, defining terms, and indicating assumptions being made... great. Solid intro. Things look promising. Then it's Bob's turn... and the debate gets derailed before it's even begun - with an attempt to address the red herring of how
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Tue, Apr 2 2013
  • Re: Mises vs. Rothbard on monopoly?

    Going to respond to this - primarily because I just noticed the Mises wiki on monopoly is shite: http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Monopoly And generally Mises wiki's are great. Pro tip: you don't lead off the "promoted" definition with a tripe cite to Stigler lol. Monopolies! If we define “monopoly” as the “single seller
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Conza88 on Tue, Mar 12 2013
  • Re: Where can i subscribe to the QJAE!?

    libertarianpapers.org - Online. Best. Free.
    Posted to Help and Support (Forum) by Conza88 on Tue, Mar 5 2013
  • Re: Austrian school mentioned by name in the newest episode of The Simpsons

    Re: "You, and those people quoted, are the ones reaching for straws to try to say that, oh no, they are not making fun of me (Austrians) they just picked some random school of economics and picked associated imagery for the concept of the schools coincidentally...they don't know what they are talking about or they wouldn't have made the
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Conza88 on Thu, Jan 17 2013
Page 2 of 290 (2896 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options