  • Re: Austrian school mentioned by name in the newest episode of The Simpsons

    Re: "You, my friend, are a very unperceptive reader." As you miss the question mark... Re: "But, I am willing to claim that my interpretation is exactly the message that was intended" Yeah, sorry but I'm not going to waste my time on your inane 'hermeneutics'... sure, you can "claim" whatever you want. I'd
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Conza88 on Wed, Jan 16 2013
  • Re: Austrian school mentioned by name in the newest episode of The Simpsons

    Re: "Keynesians climb trees because they borrow with no other plan and eventually you get to a point where you cannot climb (borrow) anymore. Austrians want the market to limit the amount of credit in cirulation to what is already produced and have no policy prescription past "let the market decide." Essentially, they choose to hide under
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Conza88 on Tue, Jan 15 2013
  • Re: Austrian school mentioned by name in the newest episode of The Simpsons

    Re: "Harvard jokers. It is funny because it is an accurate simple analogy for a problem that is coming for them!" The public isn't going to translate that into "Harvard jokers".. so I'm not sure how or what this analogy (as it was intended) is meant to be? The characterization of "unfettered free-market principles"
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by Conza88 on Mon, Jan 14 2013
  • Re: Who here has met Dr. Paul?

    Re: "I use to work for him." In what capacity? Any stories?
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Sat, Jan 12 2013
  • Re: The Laws

    Woods Law #4: People with the worst taste in music blast it the loudest in public. https://www.facebook.com/ThomasEWoods/posts/10151387562655726
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Fri, Jan 11 2013
  • Re: Rothbard's University Revolution

    Re: " Sorry we're not up to your standards. Luckily, they're not that important to us, which is why we continue to post here. " The following on from my post further validates my point. I'm amused by this "us". I must be imaginging the fact a certain someone was approached for feedback regarding the new forum, and a certain
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Conza88 on Wed, Jan 9 2013
  • Re: Rothbard's University Revolution

    Re: "Could I get some thoughts on this?" Yeah. Nothing you've said at all justifies your views. Doesn't even come close. As is the inane dismissals of those who don't bother to look any further. I mean, is it too much to ask for an actual reference to a particular passage with an argument to go along with it as to why it is wrong
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by Conza88 on Tue, Jan 8 2013
  • Re: Hoppe's Argumentation Ethics: Stances of Prominent Austrians

    [quote user="Roderick Long"]http://praxeology.net/unblog05-04.htm#10 "Hoppe offers a number of different formulations of his argument; here is a condensed reconstruction of the argument as I understand it: 1. No position is rationally defensible unless it can be justified by argument. 2. No position can be justified by argument if it
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Mon, Jan 7 2013
  • Re: A Marxist Critique of Hans-Hermann Hoppe and Austrian Theory

    Re: "As I pointed out in my previous article, the greatest failure of any libertarian philosophy surrounding socio-economic action is that it divorces action from the material conditions it exists in. The only way to understand why a person acts is to understand the environment which shapes that action. Thus, time preference can only be seen as
    Posted to General (Forum) by Conza88 on Thu, Jan 3 2013
  • Re: Mises Believed in Theft

    Re: "Queue Conza." I'm heeeeeere. Mises on Minarchism He was a philosophical anarchist. As for whether he would accept Hoppe's a priori of argumentation & communication (we can only guess... I'd like to think so). The above link maps it all out; and yes, even the passage regarding conscription.
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by Conza88 on Sat, Dec 29 2012
Page 3 of 290 (2896 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options