  • Re: Death Penalty Questions

    If death penalty does not deter crime, the same goes for imprisonment. Then, why do not stop imprison criminals (someone may ask)?
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Sun, Mar 31 2013
  • Re: Nuclear Weapons and Intervention

    Can someone explain to me in simple words, - How a war is profitable for government? - And how big businesses profit from war? - And what kind/industry of businesses are those?
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by LandJ on Sun, Mar 31 2013
  • Death Penalty Questions

    Another difficult issue for me is the Death Penalty. Could you show me your views please? Many believe that death penaly does not deter crime. Is it true? Any reliable sources? Other claim that death penalty will prevent future crime because criminals will have the fear of this kind of punishment. What do you think? But even if death penaly does not
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Sun, Mar 31 2013
  • Re: Nuclear Weapons and Intervention

    Some claim that Iran may use nuclear weapons in aggression because they are extremists, fanatics muslims.
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by LandJ on Sat, Mar 30 2013
  • Nuclear Weapons and Intervention

    Hello. I have some questions basically for non-interventionists Libertarians. What is your opinion when a foreign government declares the use of nuclear weapons without stating that the purpose is for a war? They usually use them for demonstrations, tests etc... What do you think about the real case of Iran? Do you believe that US and others governments
    Posted to Current Events (Forum) by LandJ on Sat, Mar 30 2013
  • Questions about Drugs Legalization

    As far as I am concerned libertarianism suggests legalization and trade of all drugs. Does this means that pharmacies will sell drugs only with doctors' prescriptions? If yes, black market drugs will not decline because people with no prescription will demand drugs on black market. Right? Another question is, will the legalization and trade of drugs
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Tue, Jan 29 2013
  • Libertarian Books Suggestions

    Since I am a beginner in libertarianism, I am started reading books with libertarian background. I already finished the Road to Serfdom. Soon, I will finish the Capitalism and Freedom. -What do you suggest me next? -Should I continue reading libertarianism from a philosophical point of view or it is OK to start reading economics? -I am interested in
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Mon, Dec 24 2012
  • Financial Crisis 2008 Explanation needed

    Hello. I am trying to undestand the Financial Crisis 2008 and how it began. I watched the Overdose documentary, but I am still a little confused. Could you give me a simple explanation of how the crisis started, please? I would appreciate it if in your explanation, you would include answers in the following questions derived from: http://www.universalsubtitles
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by LandJ on Mon, Dec 24 2012
  • Friedman and Political-Economic Freedom

    Even though, I am in the beginning of searching Libertarianism I found out that political and economic freedom are indivisible . Milton Friedman and others have said that economic freedom results in political freedom. But , Milton Friedman, in his book Capitalism and Freedom 40th Edition and especially in Chapter 1 Relation between Political and Economic
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by LandJ on Sat, Dec 22 2012
  • How do immigrants create jobs for natives?

    A. In general, libertarians accept that immigration (related to work and not welfare), contribute to the economic growth of a country. It is said that they do not steal jobs, on the contrary they create jobs and in particular, jobs for native workers. B. Also, it is believed that the jobs for natives that immigrants create, are highly paid jobs. Please
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by LandJ on Sat, Dec 22 2012
Page 3 of 8 (71 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last ยป | More Search Options