  • "Free to Choose" - English Subtitles

    Hello everyone. I want to watch the Friedman's documentary Free to Choose , but I want to watch it with english subtitles. However, I can't find english subtitles to download. Could anybody help me, please? Thank you P.S. The automatic subtitles of Youtube, are not so good...
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Sun, Dec 9 2012
  • Issue: Eugenics

    What is the Libertarian position on this subject? And of course, what is your opinion?
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Thu, Aug 30 2012
  • Re: Immigration And Economy

    Yes, I do not have specific knowledge about European exports, I was talking generally. Surely, cheap labor is one way for production cost reduction. Another may be the use of low quality materials. Well, I don't think that Germany has low wages and its export products are of low quality. I do not know any other ways that a company can reduce its
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by LandJ on Mon, Aug 27 2012
  • Re: Immigration And Economy

    It is referred in previous posts, that cheap labor is necessary because domestic businesses are more competitve in domestic and in international market (exports). But how can some north/west European (ex. Germany, Sweden etc) countries achieve high exports levels and simultaneously their wages are high?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by LandJ on Mon, Aug 27 2012
  • Re: Should Freedom of Speech and Expression have limits?

    I understand the right on property. Person A prohibits debates on politics/religion inside his house. But, isn't it oppression on freedom of speech and fascism itself? How can we justify that right on property should be superior to right on freedom of speech?
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by LandJ on Mon, Aug 27 2012
  • Asian Contagion 1997

    In 1997, a financial crisis in Thailand was created. This crisis affected enormously more Asian countries. What were the causes? Market failure or government intervention? What do you know about these case?
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by LandJ on Sat, Aug 25 2012
  • Abortion Problem

    I believe in the right of abortion. It is woman's body and she does it as she wishes. However, either fetus or a more grown baby ( still inside the womb ), aren't they different bodies? If yes, doesn't that make the abortion, the intervention of the woman in other bodies without consent? How can we justify, that the baby has its right on
    Posted to General (Forum) by LandJ on Wed, Aug 22 2012
  • Re: Government Intervention Strategies

    I have some questions about lobbying. Spending money for lobbying isn't it supposed to be illegal? And since it is illegal, aren't these money transactions not transparent ? So how can one say that the A company spent X money and the B company spent Y money on lobbying? Aren't those activities being secretly? How can people know the exact
    Posted to Economics Questions (Forum) by LandJ on Tue, Aug 21 2012
  • Re: Should Freedom of Speech and Expression have limits?

    Thus, according to the current world, in Case 2 although the flag is mine, since I am standing on a state-owned street, government should punish me if I will burn the flag. ------------------------- In USA flag burning is legal. According to this US legislation , is it allowed to burn my flag standing on state-owned place?
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by LandJ on Mon, Aug 20 2012
  • Re: Should Freedom of Speech and Expression have limits?

    * When I write "Should I obey?", in fact I am asking you if you agree or disagree with the government ban law, in each case that stated.....in our current world
    Posted to Political Theory (Forum) by LandJ on Mon, Aug 20 2012
Page 4 of 8 (71 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | More Search Options