  • Getting the figures straight

    Just found. The assets of the Deutsche Bahn are estimated at around 150 Mrd EUR. Now let's assume the DB is there now for 60 years. The new debts of German in 2019 are 100 Mrd (currently, still open to higher values, unlikely to be lower). So our Politicians just destrory something the Germans have paid for 60 years in just 2 years. This is so unbelievable
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Sun, Feb 7 2010
  • Making it into the headlines

    Well two things. I wrote abotu it in my other blog but Mises hast taken it also: http://blog.mises.org/archives/011583.asp This is about homeschooling and the impossibility to do it in Germany. Shame on us. Here's another story: The governement was offered a CD or DVD with data from supposed to be delinquent taypayers, you can even name it more
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Tue, Feb 2 2010
  • Sometimes you find interesting blogs

    Here's one extra, not escpecially political but just read the entries: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/philg/ It can be no suprise to anyone. Where customer demands can meet suplliers offerings without artificial craddles, things can grow and flourish, if you hinder free trade, prices can not go down. One side always limts the possiblitiy of "lowering"
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Sat, Jan 30 2010
  • There are things that irrational I can not even get on it in my wildest dreams

    If the stuff here is true: http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/pmcaleer/2010/01/28/alaska-school-authorities-watching-a-documentary-film-more-dangerous-than-having-abortion/ Than I just can not believe in health sanity of authorities any more. I have my troubles with them but I assume at least some level of rationality. So much about "belief"
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Thu, Jan 28 2010
  • This is kind of funny

    if course it depends on what you understand unde "humour" Obama has said: "Last week, the Supreme Court reversed a century of law that I believe will open the floodgates for special interests – including foreign corporations – to spend without limit in our elections." Well how crude, now not only US coroporations are
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Thu, Jan 28 2010
  • climate change?

    Some interesting news from the climate MCKarthism front: fdominicus.blogspot.com/.../kein-ahnung-uber-die-glaubwurdkgkeit.html Attention it's in german. I mentioned the problems a few times on my other blog. My questions still persist: - what influence is given the sun in the "warming models" - what is the data base? It seems the sun is
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Wed, Jan 27 2010
  • Wie wäre es mit einer liberalen Partei ...

    für Deutschland ? Die einzige Partei in Deutschland hat sich mehr als disqualifiziert. - Unterstützung von Entscheidungen gegen Eigentum. Wie z.B. FmSTG, HRE etc. - Statt Vereinfachungen im Steuerrecht mehr Ausnahmen für "Grüppchen" - Keinerlei Anstalten gegen die Subventionen vorzugehen - Keinerlei Anstalten gegen die
    Posted to F Dominicus Blog (Weblog) by Friedrich Dominicus on Sat, Jan 23 2010
[...]

Page 46 of 46 (457 items) « First ... < Previous 42 43 44 45 46 | More Search Options