Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Dont p&%$ down my back and tell me its raining...

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 105
thevanguardmind Posted: Tue, May 3 2011 12:03 AM
In Professor Carroll Quigley's work The Evolution of Civilizations
Quigley outlined what he called the 7 stages of historical change within a civilization being mixture, gestation, expansion, conflict, universal empire, decay and invasion. Near the books conclusion Quigley states that:

“At the present time it is too early to judge if the present
crisis of Western civilization will resolve itself into a new,
fourth Age of Expansion, or will continue through an Age
of Conflict to a universal empire and ultimately to decay
and invasion.”

The last 40 years has proven to be one that headed full steam ahead into universal empire with ever increasing wars including that of the perpetual war on terror which at its epicentre has the levers and pulleys of a financial elite in the form of the privately owned central banks - without which no war could be waged. All wars are inflationary that is that they apply a hidden tax to its financiers through the loss of purchasing power of the predominant monetary unit of account of the day which has been the USD since Bretton Woods in 1945.

The age of decay is well and truly upon the West and is demonstrated no more than in the continued debasement and destruction of the currency that represents this empire. The last shoe to drop before invasion occurs in a decaying society is that of the realm of the currency - at this point the transfer of wealth has already occurred and will continue to occur. This is a transfer of wealth by stealth designed to use trickery against the man on the street and no amount of Ben Bernanke embarrassing press conferences that insult the intelligence of people everywhere can change this including a suggested 1 % inflation rate.

Here a modern day Wesley Mouch propagates a line that has to be seen to be believed - it's sad to see such an obviously smart man being seduced and prostituted by the elites to do their dirty work as he stutters and blubbers over his answers whilst wishing he was the man asking the questions in Ron Paul. In this manner Keynes was right when quoting Lenin when he said
“There is nor subtler nor surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction and does it in a manner which not one man in a million can diagnose... those who do will be seduced by its power.”
A sad man as there is no greater form of slavery than to think that you are a king but feel confused as to why you have sore shoulders.

So what to do about Osama Bin Laden you say??? Nothing, except to state that for a man on a dialysis machine hiding in caves he has been rather nimble and fleet of foot...for 10 years may I add. Then there is the issue of no real footage of him over the last few years, sketchy sound bites, some half baked threats, compatriots that think he died many years ago, a son who believes that US released footage is not that of his father, an FBI top 10 most wanted list that doesn't list 9/11 terrorist attacks as one of his crimes, definitive evidence that he has had a relationship lasting many years with the Bush family, $300 million in USD that went to the Bin Laden family as confirmed by US officials, an ex CIA agent in Michael Scheuer who headed up the Bin Laden search prior to 9/11 who states that the CIA under the Clinton administration gave the US approximately 8 - 10 occasions to get rid of Bin Laden but didn't? Now it's a dead Bin Laden a confirmed DNA test through his dead relatives, a body that some officials say is 95% his, a body the world never viewed, a religious burial for a man that if he was guilty of what the US claims he did had the equivalent of a state funeral as sending him out to see on a US warship to be buried in the sea I'm sure isn't the cheapest way to bury him? Why not the same for Suddam?

Please... don't insult my intelligence. The Osama Bin Laden card needed to be played now, a card the US have had up their sleeve for a long time. How convenient that it comes at a time when the USD is on the verge of hyperinflation to the point where I can say with some confidence that there will not be a USD by the end of 2013 and when the economy is stuffed irreversibly so. The tipping point for me came when the the Fed rolled out its own Wesley Mouche with his own press conferences to dazzle and wow us with his depressed countenance in order to bore us into trusting him.

Now we are at the endgame of the USD debasement, of complete currency collapse, a new era in world power where the Arab and Sinic worlds will have their moment in the sun. We are looking at transition, the fall of one empire and the rise of another... I feel privileged to live in such days.

Military expansion has always preceded currency collapse and no amount of propaganda is going to change this oh and to the modern day Wesley Mouch's of this world... don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining!

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,850
Points 85,810

Well, I just want to ask one question and hope it reaches you.

Why do you suppose that the United States is "Western civilization"?

'Men do not change, they unmask themselves' - Germaine de Stael

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,010
Points 17,405

I don't know about such historical materialism. Humanity has certainly escaped from some of the 'historical laws' before, such as the Malthusian trap. If we fall of the precipice it's because we chose to, not because of some iron historical law. It's all about ideas.

"They all look upon progressing material improvement as upon a self-acting process." - Ludwig von Mises
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,850
Points 85,810

Well historical materialism isn't the only philosophy that has historical laws. People who propound to see historical laws are usually laughed at by the historical community because there are no laws. Look at Francis Fukuyama and his book about the end of world history.

'Men do not change, they unmask themselves' - Germaine de Stael

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Tue, May 3 2011 3:20 AM

We shouldn't focus on it too much except to laugh at the sideshow. The thugs that are running the world are a bunch of clowns. Clowns from a horror movie, maybe, but still clowns. Machiavelli would roll over in his grave if he could see what lows his students in this generation have stooped to.

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,010
Points 17,405

What do you mean, Clayton?

"They all look upon progressing material improvement as upon a self-acting process." - Ludwig von Mises
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Tue, May 3 2011 4:12 AM

@Nero: I mean that we shouldn't get all wrapped up in the minutiae of the circumstances of bin Laden's death, it still ends up playing into the aggrandizement of State power. Look at all the energy poured over the years into endless analysis of JFK's death. What a waste of time. The burden of proof lies on the anti-historical claim that a political leader was killed by a lone assassin seeking notoriety. The same goes for the claim that bin Laden was an evil, comic-book mastermind at the helm of a super-elite, decentralized network of "terror cells" ready to strike at a moment's notice. Al-Qaeda is mostly a construct of the overwrought imaginations of the paranoid types that are attracted to working for intelligence agencies. UBL's death - whether in December 2001 or May 2011 - is not that important because UBL was not that important.

Therefore, it's not important to determine whether UBL's reported death on 5/1/2011 was genuine or not. My working hypothesis is that anything the government claims is false until proven otherwise, so I assume UBL was not killed in a raid on 5/1/2011 but then it's not an important enough lie to waste my time digging through the relevant news information. Whatever happened, happened. UBL's image has been used to wide extent by the US government to build an entire infrastructure of domestic tyranny and global empire so he has served his purpose no matter when he lived and died.

The rest is just comic relief; the sideshow of flag-wavers in front of the White House and burial-at-sea after a bunch of "commandos" raided a house and killed someone (supposedly UBL). Burial within 24 hours, why? They couldn't hold the body of the most important death in a decade in a fridge for another day or two while they flew out some journalists from the US, Britain and maybe al-Jazeera? Why not let the journalists take a swab home to verify the DNA claims? Even if this really was bin Laden they killed, it's still comical how badly it was handled. These people are nincompoops and they think they're going to rule the Universe with their grand global empire government.

Give me a break.

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS