Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Child Care

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 35
green1706 Posted: Wed, Aug 19 2009 6:48 AM

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Children born for what? Violence and torture against children is a fact to which we are witnesses, even if we do not want. I have seen children beaten, made to beg, crippled or abandoned by parents. If you want to be a parent but you do not have security for the future of your child, then I think you should to think twice before you give life to an innocent beings. Child care should be a priority. What you think about this? What should be done to prevent negligence and carelessness of the kids?

Angry

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,255
Points 80,815
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

Remove them from public schools. First step to stopping child abuse.

Freedom of markets is positively correlated with the degree of evolution in any society...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 574
Points 9,305
Natalie replied on Wed, Aug 19 2009 8:38 AM

Remove labor laws that make children dependent on their parents for too long.

Many famous rich people started working as children. A culture of infantile teenagers hadn't existed prior to 1960s.

If I hear not allowed much oftener; said Sam, I'm going to get angry.

J.R.R.Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 1
Points 20

make people get a licence befor they can breed...... And in my country we have things called laws that are to be used to prevent these things from happening,a deterrent if you will, it does not mean it works because frankly some people are sick in the mind. But im not really sure what your asking to be done.....should these child abusers be whipped and their skin peeled off with broken glass? Sure why not but laws here prevent that and punish the abusers as well.....but it dosent mean it stops it....its a humans nature to do as they want..... I dont happen to think anyone should propagate unless they can PAY for the child themselves without draining my tax money but I think thats somewhat of a seperate rant for me............

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 853
Points 17,830

All price controls in the adoption market should be removed and the adoption industry should be restored to a free market.  This would drastically reduce child abuse and neglect, since unwanted children could be sold.  It would enable loving parents to acquire a child, and the child itself would have a much better environment to grow up in.

As has already been said, free markets should also be restored in education, and anti-child-labor laws repealed.  No doubt the prime cause of anti-social behaviour in youths is because they are forcibly taken from their parents at a young age and forced to attend indoctrination camps masquerading as schools throughout their formative years. 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS