Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

I have an idea for a perfect world that is perfect and fits everyone's opinion!

rated by 0 users
This post has 15 Replies | 6 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 222
Points 2,995
Valject Posted: Fri, Nov 19 2010 1:50 PM

Hello everyone everybody!  I am a five-year-old economics major and scientist.  I would like to start by saying that there is a basic flaw in reason.  All reason.

Now that I have made my case, let's take a look at things that have happened, ever.  There is an economy and large corporations.  Now we have people without jobs.  This has to change.  The economy and large corporations are to blame, because the jobs are gone.

WAHT R WE 2 DOOO?

Using science and economics majorology, me and some of my friends in college, plus a known university professor with two degrees and an award of unknown origin have a plan that has some things that need to be worked out but is otherwise perfect.  We are going to make economy.

One time a guy wanted bread, and he had to buy it with money.  This new plan, which will be fully explained, forever, is going to make his bread.  He will then keep his money, all the time, and be rich.

First we will turn on the robot that makes bread.  NO!  It doesn't put the bread in your mouth LOL!  But it makes the bread, or two breads, and then you have bread.  If you want, you can also make bread, but now it's for fun.  Your money is spent on other things, like stuff you need or want.  Also, a robot gives you money.

The economy is fine because there is lots of money, and you can have it when you need it.  You never need it to spend on things you need.

When you want things, you shouldn't have to spend money on them, so it will have the things you want.  You know?  "It"?  It has them.  Always.  And you can give it money for fun!  This is perfect.

Now I will explain the plan:

You will have lots of money and things you need will be given to you.  If you want things, they will be easy to get.

We will know what you want.

Now I will explain how it works:

You will get what you want because everyone will do things that they want, and everyone will want enough to get you what you need.

Now I'll explain how that works.

You will have the things you need, and we will know what you want.

You will be like a god able to call down thunder, except thunder is money, and you will have it and use it for whatever you need, and it will always be there, but you won't have to spend it unless you want to.

School will be free for everyone.

School can teach us things like what we want and need, but only if we want to know what we want.  School will also have a robot that will make bread and give it to us.

School will be free, and it will be paid for by taxes.

TAXES YOU CREATE!

There will be no more stealing, because everyone will have whatever they want or need.  YOU WILL HAVE THE POWER TO TAX!

Reason failed, and to prove it, just look!

Why do we keep doing things like working when things exist that work already?  It is tragic for a man to work when he could be eating grapes!  Now is the time for change.  We need a society that will respect our freedoms to choose.

We can have it if you vote.  Your vote plus other votes means everyone agrees and we are free.  And with this plan, science will prove that it can work.

WE WILL USE SCIENCE TO FORM THE ECONOMY.

Scientists are working right now to find new ways for economy to happen.  Soon it will happen automatically while we watch it on TV.  Everyone will have TV.  The poor working man with no TV will be a thing of the past.

We hope you will join us in taking over and making this real, so that everyone is free from all those ignorant ideas about needing people with lots of money.

WITH YOUR DONATION AND VOTE, IT CAN HAPPEN!

I will now explain the plan:

SCIENCE!

Everything will work because scientists are finding new ways to make things work.  In the future, things will work more, and then we will have our economy.

This is how it works:

You will be a king.  You will be rich.  You will have the power to tax.  You will have robots made of solid gold that can build the power of love.  Everyone will be happy and there will be peace, because we have everything we want and need.

In order for this to happen, our most important resource (YOU) will be given all the money in the universe.  You will have the power of a monarchy, but be an individual.  YOU CAN TAX!  There will be something to tax.

How the tax structure works:

Scientists are building new things to tax every day.

We hope you are ready to learn more about this unique and logical approach to the future of freedom of mankind's struggle for love amidst the tyranny and oppression of the bygone days of selfishness, in which you can find that you can have everything by logic and science, because anything you can and do want will be part of the human existence of the love of mankind sharing all experience in its individuality and freedom of expression of thoughts of love.

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Fri, Nov 19 2010 2:11 PM

I am Marxism (and so can you!)

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 222
Points 2,995
Valject replied on Fri, Nov 19 2010 2:39 PM

So much for the title of my next book...

But let's be honest.  Even Marx was smarter than the hopelessly befuddled Zeitgeist folks.  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 134
Points 2,155
Bill replied on Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:24 PM

What the hell are you smokin

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 254
Points 3,955
yuberries replied on Fri, Nov 19 2010 9:56 PM

This is the best thing since breakfast.

Screw the Venus Project (more like the Anus project amirite?), this is the new shnitz.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 11,343
Points 194,945
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

We should call it the Uranus Project.

"When you're young you worry about people stealing your ideas, when you're old you worry that they won't." - David Friedman
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,051
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Fri, Nov 19 2010 11:07 PM

When New Agers decide to philosophize on economics.

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 222
Points 2,995
Valject replied on Sat, Nov 20 2010 8:03 AM

It would appear that the Venus Project/Zeitgeist people are so far gone that a parody of their loose ideology is mistaken for the real thing...

This might be the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 98
Points 2,205

Valject did you write this to get a laugh? Or did someone actually write this in all seriousness? If you wrote it I will say it is funny! If someone wrote this in all seriousness then I think I will need a beer at 8 a.m.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 222
Points 2,995
Valject replied on Sat, Nov 20 2010 8:16 AM

I wrote it.  I've read several of the zeitgeist/Venus Project "plans" and decided to parody them.  It's kind of disturbing that there's enough ludicrous assertion in those ideologies that it is difficult to tell them from an outrageously absurd parody, isn't it?  However, if you read their actual manifesto(s), you may need that beer after all.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,899
Points 37,230

I liked the "I will now explain how this plan works."  And then nothing, like 10x in a row laugh

or "I will now explain how this plan works.  SCIENCE!  Scientists are thinking up new ways to tax us everyday!"

Hilarious

In States a fresh law is looked upon as a remedy for evil. Instead of themselves altering what is bad, people begin by demanding a law to alter it. ... In short, a law everywhere and for everything!

~Peter Kropotkin

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 304
Points 5,160

But let's be honest.  Even Marx was smarter than the hopelessly befuddled Zeitgeist folks.

Absolutely. The Zeitgeist people and the Alex Jones sort are like the ultimate way to crazy up valid points with invalid arguments.

Not Ranked
Posts 40
Points 610
Terrigan replied on Mon, Nov 22 2010 10:25 AM

After reading this, I used science to materialize all of my material wants.

This is great--almost as great as sliced bread!  Robot-made bread that is also sliced by another robot.

Solid Gold Robots!

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 268
Points 5,220

What if I want robot to destory things?  Like Mechagodzilla.

Convert breadmaking robot to build destorying robot.  New robot destory previous robot, then I have destorying robot.  Conqure earth. 

OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you preface everything you say with the phrase 'studies have shown...' people will believe anything you say no matter how ridiculous. Studies have shown this works 87.64% of the time.
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 445
Points 9,445
CrazyCoot replied on Mon, Nov 22 2010 11:39 AM

Increase the power of positive thinking with long life happy metal wristbands.  Is circulation limiting your wealth elimination potential?  Solve your societal limitation quandary problems with Happy Happy Metal Wristbands

BIG DICK TODAY!!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,189
Points 22,990

This thread makes me lol. The irony is, aren't all statists arguments based off the op's premise? If the government just does this and that, we'll all be rich and happy!

Freedom has always been the only route to progress.

Post Neo-Left Libertarian Manifesto (PNL lib)
Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS