Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Is Ronald Ernest Paul an Undercover Operative of the Anglophone Elite?

rated by 0 users
This post has 39 Replies | 8 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon Posted: Thu, Jan 12 2012 7:42 PM

Hey,

There is a theory that much of Western policy is dictated by a cabal of individuals dominated by the Anglophone elite.  According to a report called the Belmont Brotherhood, the John Birch Society is a false opposition group created by the Anglophone elite to neutralize its opposition.  Ron Paul is a member of the John Birch Society.

Could it be that Ronald is secretly working for the Anglophone elite and is only pretending to oppose it?  This is actually my main sticking point with him, and, besides his age, is why I can't get behind him 100%. 

Thanks,

Egon

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Egon:
Ron Paul is a member of the John Birch Society.

He is?

Could it be that Ronald is secretly working for the Anglophone elite and is only pretending to oppose it?

To what end?  He's way too effective at waking people up to reality, and certainly isn't offering false solutions like someone like a Bill Still or Paul Grignon.  If his purpose is to distract people with "solutions" that only help the elite maintain their position, he's quite possibly the biggest failure in the history of civilization.

This is actually my main sticking point with him, and, besides his age, is why I can't get behind him 100%.

The man's done more than any other in modern history to rally people to the cause of liberty and engage them to educate themselves...and as Walter Block has said, Paul's done more for libertarianism than all of his critics, put together...

And your issue is you think he might be a double agent, and the fact that he's older than ideal.  I'm wondering how much you've actually thought about this.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon replied on Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:19 PM

After some further research, I have found that Ron isn't an actual member of the John Birch Society, in the way that Barack Hussein Obama II is not a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.  Ron supports and gives speeches at the JBS on occasion, and the JBS supports him.  So he's associated with them.

http://www.jbs.org/news/ron-paul-and-jbs

Ron would be working undercover for the Anglophone elite to discredit the opposition to the elite.  Notice how Ron denies the 9/11 conspiracies etc.   If the eilte can get people galvanized around Ron Paul and then make Ron Paul look like a fool, then the resistance to the New World Order would look foolish.  See the strategy?

It's very important if he's a double agent.  If he is one, then he is no better than the other Republicrat candidates and we shouldn't support him.  What do you think of that?

Plus, his age is an actual issue.  We've had at least two presidents go senile in office: Dwight David Eisenhower and Ronald Wilson Reagan.  FDR might have been senile in his last days.  The job of President makes a man age.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,133
Points 20,435
Jargon replied on Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:21 PM

Dude, he denies 9/11 because the position is politically untenable. How much do you want from this man? Anti-fed, Anti-war, anti-tax, isn't that enough? If he's a stooge for the elites I don't care, because as JJ said, he's doing a terrible job of helping them.

EDIT: Who says that the JBS is NWO?

Land & Liberty

The Anarch is to the Anarchist what the Monarch is to the Monarchist. -Ernst Jünger

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:34 PM

Egon:
Ron supports and gives speeches at the JBS on occasion

Other than a few speaking engagements, can you please explain how exactly Ron Paul "supports" the John Birtch Society?

the JBS supports [Ron Paul].

Other than allowing him to speak at a few events that they may have hosted, can you please explain how the John Birtch Society "supports" Ron Paul?

Egon:
Ron would be working undercover for the Anglophone elite to discredit the opposition to the elite.  Notice how Ron denies the 9/11 conspiracies etc.   If the eilte can get people galvanized around Ron Paul and then make Ron Paul look like a fool, then the resistance to the New World Order would look foolish.  See the strategy?

I don't see how it's being effective in the slightest.

It's very important if he's a double agent.  If he is one, then he is no better than the other Republicrat candidates and we shouldn't support him.  What do you think of that?

I think I need more than "he gave a few speeches at some John Birch Society events, and some report said the John Birch Society is a false opposition group created by the Anglophone elite to neutralize its opposition."

Do you have something else?  Or is this about the extent of it?

Plus, his age is an actual issue.  We've had at least two presidents go senile in office: Dwight David Eisenhower and Ronald Wilson Reagan.  FDR might have been senile in his last days.  The job of President makes a man age.

Mmmkay.  And you're saying the possibility of that is worse than any other probable alternative?

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 430
Points 8,145
MrSchnapps replied on Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:34 PM

What the? No. You need to go back to the drawing board and iron out some of the 'kinks'.

“Remove justice,” St. Augustine asks, “and what are kingdoms but gangs of criminals on a large scale? What are criminal gangs but petty kingdoms?”
  • | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon replied on Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:57 PM

The Belmont Brotherhood says JBS is NWO.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:00 AM

How do you know the Belmont Brotherhood isn't NWO?

oooOOOOOOooooo.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:04 AM

Ron Paul morally supports the JBS and the JBS campaigns and propagandizes for him.  What more do you want?  They probably donate to his campaign too.  Does that satisfy you?  What do you need, his membership card?

Ron Paul peddles the "blowback" theory of adverse Islamic military action.  This seems to me to be clearly false.  Ron is an intelligent guy.  He associates with Alex Jones.  How could he not know that 9/11 was an inside job?  I think he does know it.  Maybe he chooses not to say it because he would go down in flames politically.  But perhaps his purpose in the race is to kill the conspiracy theories.

And yes, again, age is an actual issue.  Ronald Reagan was effectively controlled by unscrupulous advisors during the bulk of his Presidency.  Lets say Ron is legit.  As his mental abilities decline, who do you think will step into the vacuum?  We need a rhobust, unquestionable candidate.

And what "kinks"?  Yeah Schnapps, your post was highly intelligent and provocative.  How about a solitary example.

I'm bewildered by you people.  "So what if he's helping to usher in the New World Order?  At least he's a libertarian!"  That makes no sense.  

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:05 AM

As to whether the authorship of the Belmont Brotherhood, I don't know.  Your contributions are becoming less and less intelligent, however, John.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,051
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:07 AM

You might need to get Alex Jones to double check this before it hits the presses.

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:12 AM

Lol, ok sure.  I was hoping to get feedback from people already on board with the NWO theory.  I should have stated that in the original question.  

We can debate the merits of NWO theory elsewhere.  For now I'd just like an answer to my question from those who already believe.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,051
Points 36,080
Bert replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:12 AM

Also, does Bilderberg Group fit into this somehow?

I had always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way. - Carl Jung, Man and His Symbols
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:15 AM

Yes, the Bilderberg Group is supposed to be an annual meeting of the Anglophone elite and their allies.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 12:27 AM

Egon:
Ron Paul morally supports the JBS

So you mean, he quitely agrees with some things they stand for?

JBS campaigns and propagandizes for him.

I've never heard them do that.  Can you cite some examples of how and when the organization has done this so far?

What more do you want?

Some actual proof would be nice.

They probably donate to his campaign too.  Does that satisfy you?

You're asking me if the some guy who just created an account on the Mises forum claiming the John Birch Society "probably" donates to Ron Paul's campaign satisfies my request for proof that Ron Paul is a member of the John Birch Society?

What do you need, his membership card?

I thought you said he didn't have one.

Egon:
Ron Paul peddles the "blowback" theory of adverse Islamic military action.  This seems to me to be clearly false.

The concept of blowback seems to be false to you?

Ron is an intelligent guy.  He associates with Alex Jones.

So I guess that means Alex Jones is an NWO double agent too?

But perhaps his purpose in the race is to kill the conspiracy theories.

And perhaps Barack Obama's purpose is to bring peace and prosperity to the world...that doesn't mean the results he's producing aren't the opposite of that.

And yes, again, age is an actual issue.  Ronald Reagan was effectively controlled by unscrupulous advisors during the bulk of his Presidency.  Lets say Ron is legit.  As his mental abilities decline, who do you think will step into the vacuum?  We need a rhobust, unquestionable candidate.

That's not what I asked.  You basically just restated what you already said.  I'll restate my question for you.

"And you're saying the possibility of that is worse than any other probable alternative?"

Egon:
I'm bewildered by you people.  "So what if he's helping to usher in the New World Order?  At least he's a libertarian!"  That makes no sense.

The feeling is mutual.  You come in here with:

1) Some brotherhood says the John Birch Society is a false opposition group created by the Anglophone elite to neutralize its opposition.

2) Ron Paul is a "member" of the John Birch Society because he gave some speeches at their events and they "probably" donate to his campaign.

3) Therefore, Ron Paul is probably a double agent for the NWO.

For one thing, I have no idea how you could possibly find that to be even remotely sensible.  For another, you're missing the point of the opposition you're receiving here, and you are straw manning it with that caricature of a paraphrase you created.  The opposition you are getting is:

a) The case you've made against Ron Paul so far is basically non-existent.  (See 1-3 above)

b) Even supposing your claim is true, Ron Paul has done more to harm any elitists agenda than possibly any other individual in history.

See, I don't much care about intentions.  What matters more to me are results.  I'll let this guy explain the concept for you:

As to whether the authorship of the Belmont Brotherhood, I don't know.

So, basically the foundation of your entire conjecture is made of sand.

Your contributions are becoming less and less intelligent, however, John.

I wish I could say that were even possible for you.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 8:49 AM

A superb example, the above, of emotional attachment and double standards.  Your analysis is of no use here. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 8:52 AM

If that's the reason, I don't think Ron Paul needs supporters like you.  And either way, what would the alternative to Ron Paul be?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

limitgov:
And either way, what would the alternative to Ron Paul be?

I've already implicated that question twice.  The above response is all we've gotten.  I wouldn't hold your breath for an answer.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 8:58 AM

Your analysis is of no use here. 

You hear that, John? You've been banished! There's a new king in the house!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

Egon:
A superb example, the above, of emotional attachment and double standards.  Your analysis is of no use here.

Gee.  A non-response of the classic "you're wrong.  I win." variety.  You should see my big surprised face.

I would love to hear an explanation of your accusations (particularly the double standard one), given how your entire suspicion is based upon the say-so of a brotherhood that for all you know could be part of the very same elite you're suspicious of.  That, and the fact that you assess Ron Paul is guilty by association, yet admit he is just as associated (if not more so) with Alex Jones as he is with John Birch Society...and you apparently don't think Alex Jones is some kind of "false opposition agent created by the Anglophone elite to neutralize its opposition."

So by all means, explain away.

:EDIT:

Wheylous:
"Your analysis is of no use here."

You hear that, John? You've been banished! There's a new king in the house!

Yeah, I actually got a mental picture of Egon as a short ginger lady with tiny spectacles and an English accent.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,987
Points 89,490
Wheylous replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 9:08 AM

I think Egon may in fact be associated with the Anglophile elite. He's coming here to discredit Ron Paul, who champions the cause of liberty and non-interventionism at home or abroad. If RP is discredited, millions won't flock to the cause of liberty. If this happens, the AE can now rule without suspicion.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 7,105
Points 115,240
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

The evidence does favour this tremendously, given Egon's predeliction for English.

Where there is no property there is no justice; a proposition as certain as any demonstration in Euclid

Fools! not to see that what they madly desire would be a calamity to them as no hands but their own could bring

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 1:25 PM

There's no alternative to Ron Paul that I can see.  Nobody has the consistent record of defending liberty.  

There's no point to continuing this discussion.  

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 508
Points 8,570

That Keanu Reeves macro never, ever gets old, lol.

"Anglophone Elite" has to be one of the more ridiculous conspiracy groups I've heard of yet.  WATCH OUT THEY SPEAK ENGLISH.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

nirgrahamUK:

The evidence does favour this tremendously, given Egon's predeliction for English.

Winner!!!!

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 2:25 PM

Ron Paul peddles the "blowback" theory of adverse Islamic military action.  This seems to me to be clearly false.

Dude, get your facts straight.

Clayton -

http://voluntaryistreader.wordpress.com
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 2:40 PM

I was hoping to get feedback from people already on board with the NWO theory.

Well, I have no doubt that there is a NWO. However, it's not what it appears to be. Watch this to see what I mean. The NWO is a delusion whose purpose is to keep the idealist fanatics busy feeling like they're "building a better world" while the ruling Elite go about doing what they've always done: raping, pillaging and enslaving the masses.

There are NWO heels. These are CFR-affiliated (even if secretly affiliated) extremists who play "opposition" to the Establishment. For example, I suspect Rush Limbaugh was put on the payroll at some point and I don't think the much-touted radio deregulation of the 1990's that lead to the "alternative conservative media market" was an accident. It was supposed to provide a "pressure release" for the public so they could feel that things were being changed when, in reality, nothing was being changed.

Ron Paul is not a NWO heel because what he's saying goes way, way beyond the allowable bounds of controlled dissent. I've mentioned in another thread that I suspect Ron Paul might have an angel guiding him, by which I mean a defector within the Establishment who is providing guidance to Ron Paul to help him push the right buttons and pull the right levers at the right time to navigate the political hurdles which are supposed to keep anyone who could actually challenge the system from ever getting to a position where they could do so. The key is to note that this would be a defection, not "the Elites" trying to manage a puppet heel.

Clayton -

Not Ranked
Posts 57
Points 1,050
Sonik replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 2:58 PM

Ron Paul = Good

Good = Bad

I get it, Egon. Continue...

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,612
Points 29,515

Paul is a freemason right?  This doesn't mean that he is "in on" anything.  Not all masons think the exact same thing, but since he's a member they let him play ball.  Notice how Cain was taken out and the others are either goons (Bachmann and Santorum), puppets (Gingrich, Romney, Huntsman), or patsies (Perry).  Paul is not forwarding the agenda of any international bankers trying to take the monopoly of money making away from the Fed, its banks, and Treasury.  He is also the only candidate who will not use the overwhelming police authority to quell dissent when the day of inevitablity comes.  The laws are there, but will we have a leader who will use them or get rid of them?

Intersting, Clayton, mentioned a "defector" within the Establishment informing to Paul.  That could be, but that means there is someone within the network of rouges in the bureaucracy is doing it.  I feel like this would be gloves off, I mean way more than media smears (those are for low level threats of perception, not of critical information.  If critical stuff, the criminal, stuff is getting out that would put the peopel involved on a whole different list.

I wonder if anyone else noticed his immediate demeanor change Ron Paul had in the days of the Iowa caucus?  He seemed to be berating himself in the media while Rand was super optimistic.  My thought was that someone had threatened him.  Then, when Paul came in third he was happy, but Rand was not.  Also, how oddly suspicious is it that Romney and Santorum both got 30,000 votes almost dead on?  Did they accidentaly buy the same number of votes?

"The Fed does not make predictions. It makes forecasts..." - Mustang19
Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,118
Points 87,310
ForumsAdministrator
SystemAdministrator

RP has certainly changed; he's been a lot more fiery lately, like how he was during the '88 campaign.

To paraphrase Marc Faber: We're all doomed, but that doesn't mean that we can't make money in the process.
Rabbi Lapin: "Let's make bricks!"
Stephan Kinsella: "Say you and I both want to make a German chocolate cake."

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 4:48 PM

Paul is a freemason right?

He's not.

the network of rouges in the bureaucracy

*rolling eyes... the bureaucracy does exactly what the Power that Be want it to do. There are no "rogues" in the bureaucracy. At CIA, for example, there are a chosen few untouchables that Dwell On High and Get Shit Done and the rest are there to handle the cover ups.

someone had threatened him.

That could be but, at this point, Ron Paul is not an actionable threat.

Clayton -

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 21
Points 390

I have often wondered if Dr. Paul might be a "double agent" so to speak. Excuse me while I adjust my tinfoil hat....

If he is a "sleeper" he is a phenomenal one. The good Doctor has talked a consistent game for the last 40 years. That is significant in contrast to the political class in current control of our lives. Such principled consistency is hard to fake. I'm betting that he believes it all.

I am inclined to give him a chance to prove his capacity for betrayal. As for his age, he's in better shape than I am most likely, both mentally and physically. Same goes for his peers in Congress. I don't have a problem with age.

Now, do I think he can change the imperial state? No, but I'll help him try and hope that he derails the runaway train to Hell. I'll take my chances with the train wreck.

Mama always told me to wear clean underwear in case I got into a gunfight with the government.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 5:22 PM

I'm betting that he believes it all.

What other definition of "conviction" can there be than a person who lives and speaks one consistent message their entire life into their waning years??

I wonder if there's a little more to Ron Paul than meets the eye but I don't, for a second, doubt his sincerity.

Clayton -

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52
Points 1,190
Egon replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:29 PM

I don't believe in the blowback theory.  I see Al Qaeda as a CIA front group; therefore, all "Al Qaeda" attacks are false flag operations, not the result of genuine grievances caused by interventionist USA policies.

And what's so unreasonable about the term "Anglophone elite"?  There are English-speaking people in this world and some are more powerful than all others.  How about using some logic?

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:45 PM

Egon:
How about using some logic?

This is just too easy.  I'm starting to wonder if you're just a troll.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,679
Points 45,110
gotlucky replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:53 PM

Just starting to wonder?  I thought you would have called it earlier!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135
John James replied on Fri, Jan 13 2012 11:55 PM

I like to give the benefit of the doubt.  Some people are just legitimately not very smart.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 6,885
Points 121,845
Clayton replied on Sat, Jan 14 2012 12:36 AM

I don't believe in the blowback theory.  I see Al Qaeda as a CIA front group; therefore, all "Al Qaeda" attacks are false flag operations, not the result of genuine grievances caused by interventionist USA policies.

So? That's still blowback... it just happens to be intentionally-created blowback. Ron Paul doesn't engage in conspiracy-theory regarding 9/11 which is impossible for a person in his public position, anyway - right or wrong.

And al-Qaeda is not a "CIA front group." They were a group of mujahideen fighters who would have done what they did regardless of CIA's support and training which was given to "stop the communist threat." In terms of their involvement in 9/11, they were at most patsies and dupes. And don't even get me started on bin Laden...

Clayton -

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 312
Points 4,325
Chyd3nius replied on Sat, Jan 14 2012 9:47 AM

If he is, he's doing terrible job.

-- --- English I not so well sorry I will. I'm not native speaker.
Page 1 of 1 (40 items) | RSS