Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Did Santorum rig the IA Caucus?

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290
No2statism Posted: Sat, Feb 4 2012 4:34 PM

I think he did.  Unlike Romney, he was basically every bit as hostile to Dr. Paul as McCain was.  Santorum is also a fascist, so he'd be likely to rig an election.  He lost his bid for reelection by a wide margin and he was behind Romney and Dr. Paul right before the caucus.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

I think so too. The results from Iowa smelled fishy. I wouldnt be surprised if the NH primary was rigged as well with the Diebold voting machines.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 814
Points 16,290

I think Romney actually won NH, but I don't see how Santorum was ever a factor.  Romney is simply more popular among Republicans than Dr. Paul is.  That's probably because most Republicans are looking for someone they believe can beat Obama rather than someone with a strong moral character.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,953
Points 118,135

No2statism:
I think he did.
Freedom4Me73986:
I think so too.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,149
Points 23,875

Voter fraud was discovered in both NH and SC. People voted multiple times using the names of deceased people. We also know Diebold has a history of vote switching. If IA isn't any different I'd be surprised.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 274
Points 5,675

Actually, aliens rigged the IA caucus so that secret-alien Joe Biden will become president when Republican nominee Romney and Obama are killed by inexplicable "heart attacks" given by alien pulses secretly hidden in their bodies which they mistakenly think are Bilderberg identification chips.

You're just a bunch of sheep with your heads in the sand!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS