Free Capitalist Network - Community Archive
Mises Community Archive
An online community for fans of Austrian economics and libertarianism, featuring forums, user blogs, and more.

Did Google Chairman Tell North Korea to Play War Games With US and UN?

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov Posted: Fri, Jan 25 2013 8:09 AM

Is Eric Schmidt, a New World Order tool?  And when he went to North Koriea did he tell them to get ready to play the bad guy in some war games?

if you guys wanna keep getting money from the US and Western Powers to keep existing, then you need to play war games with us...these staged school and mass shootings aren't getting the job done.

"we don't want no trouble.....just keep us alive and keep giving us aid..."

then play the f***** game.......

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,687
Points 22,990
Bogart replied on Fri, Jan 25 2013 8:48 AM

He very well could be, but he is snubbing his buddies so that would lead me to believe that Eric Schmidt has other motives.  Just read this piece by CBS News where their opinion is that Schmidt is bad for snubbing the US Dept of State because the USA is a democracy.  The best part of this is that the USA is not nor has ever been a democracy.  The second best part is that the article discusses Schmidt snubbing the will of the people.  Who cares?  Schmidt is an individual on vacation, if he wants to go to an extremely poor country with a wacked out government, then that is his business. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,028
Points 51,580
limitgov replied on Wed, Feb 13 2013 11:49 AM

i suppose...unless of course, he is a member of the bildberg group and has influence on US policy and laws....and other nation's policy and laws.

that is pure speculation on my part....I have zero proof

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS